+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Cruise Part 5...the final part

Newbie shadowxalex may be famous one day shadowxalex may be famous one day shadowxalex's Avatar
    Thanks

The Cruise Part 5...the final part

Alex slowly awoke. He opened his eyes. A bright light shone on him from above. In front of him were two other men. Alex tried to stand up but he couldn’t. He wondered why. He looked where he was. He was sitting on a chair and was bound to it by rope. This time it was across his chest to make sure he can’t get out. His hands were to the side of the chair and his legs were also tied to the chair.

Alex looked back at the two men. One of them he recognized immediately, the captain of the boat. The other one took a while but Alex figured that he was the radio operator or engineer. Alex’s neck was in massive pain. He wondered what hit him, it felt cold and hard. Alex assumed it was the end of someone’s MP5. He couldn’t believe he was caught. He worked so hard to get here, but in the end he was discovered.

How was he discovered though? Alex was careful to not be seen and he was. He guessed that someone close by heard the gun fire from Alex’s MP5 and rushed over to check it out. Yet if this was true why didn’t the man kill him? Alex couldn’t stop thinking about that.

He looked at the two men in front of him. They were tied together by rope and were sitting down. They paid no attention to Alex. He knew that he was going to die. There was nothing he could do now. His hands were tied so he could not escape, but if he did managed to get the top portion of the rope off his feet were still tied down to the chair. Alex heard a door behind him open.

He looked at the two men in front of him. Their eyes widened in fear and then Alex heard it. A hail of gun fire went straight by his head and killed the two men in front of him. Alex was completely paralyzed by fear at this point. He could not do anything. He knew that he had no chance of escape. A man walked past Alex and went over to the man. He then turned to face him. Alex couldn’t believe it. It was Jack.

Jack killed those two men. “Hello Alex” said Jack. Alex didn’t say anything. “What’s wrong afraid” asked Jack. Alex couldn’t do anything. “I’m glad that I met you Alex, who knew that you would be on this cruise” said Jack laughing.

“Who are you” Alex managed to say. “Me? I’m Jack Dirre. It’s actually kind of funny Alex, for you see. About 7 months ago you were kidnapped were you not” said Jack with a grin on his face. “Well I was the one who kidnapped you. You see at that time I started a new terrorist group and we needed money. So naturally we went out and did a kidnapping. Unfortunately we weren’t planning on a victim who is as skilled as you”

“Tell me Alex, do you know who shot you in the end” said Jack. “It was me, I was a mile away and had my sights on you just for insurance. Unfortunately the sniper rifle I was using didn’t have that kind of range so you managed to survive” he said with anger in his voice. “But no matter I will soon get my revenge Alex.”

Jack took out a pistol from his jacket. He aimed it at Alex’s chest. “This will hurt you a lot more then it will hurt me” said Jack with a grin on his face. He squeezed the trigger and with a loud boom Alex felt the bullet hit him in the chest. The pain was great but Alex was still alive. How? He thought to himself. Even Jack seemed confused. The bullet didn’t even go in. Then Alex remembered the Kevlar vest he was wearing.

Jack became outraged at this. He thought the man who tied Alex down would have taken off the Kevlar vest. The rope hit most of the vest so Jack couldn’t see it. Alex felt the rope give in as the bullet cut through most of it. Alex lifted his hands and felt the rope slid off. He acted quickly. Jack was not even two feet away from holding the gun. Alex quickly jumped forward and griped Jack’s pistol. Alex forgot that his feet were still tied to the chair. As he leapt forward the chair came with him.

Alex was now on the ground holding Jack’s pistol. Jack looked down at him with disbelief in on his face. “You’re…you’re…not human” he said. Alex aimed the gun and shot once. He saw Jack falling backwards and hit the ground motionless. He breathed a sigh of relief but knew it was not over.

Within seconds Alex heard the door burst open by a loud blast. Then five men rushed in. Alex instantly knew that those men were not the terrorist. They were a U.S. Navy S.E.A.L. team. They quickly came to Alex’s side and cut him free from the chair. In the next hour the S.E.A.L. teams quickly took control of the boat. It was all over. Alex didn’t believe it, he met the person who kidnapped him and at the same time he found out he was the leader of this terrorist organization. He breathed a sigh of relief and went off to search for his parents…

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Cruise Part 5...the final part

Dang man why do u have to end it here!
    can u make an alt. ending
    cuz its an awesome story!

perdoname michelle!

Newbie shadowxalex may be famous one day shadowxalex may be famous one day shadowxalex's Avatar
    Thanks

lol no sorry can't make an alt ending, not sure what to make it >.< but im am working on another story line. It will use the same character, Alex Raine. I am starting school tomorrow so i wont be able to post alot of stories anymore but i will try to. Also expect to see the new story around Friday. I will be working on it during my free time and i dont think i will have alot.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowxalex View Post
    lol no sorry can't make an alt ending, not sure what to make it >.< but im am working on another story line. It will use the same character, Alex Raine. I am starting school tomorrow so i wont be able to post alot of stories anymore but i will try to. Also expect to see the new story around Friday. I will be working on it during my free time and i dont think i will have alot.
    cool!
    i hope it turn out to be great....
    cuz the 5 parts were awesome.

perdoname michelle!

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I just read the parts I missed an I still love your story!!!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

+ Reply to Thread