+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crystal Train

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Crystal Train

Crystal Train :jaderabbit
    How it all began; it all began that one night so very long ago on a clear yet foggy afternoon next to train station b1.
    She was standing there in the sunlight as the fog embrced her delicate ankles and the rays of sunlight shone all around her.
    That was the first time that i had noticed how beautiful she was; and that i shouldn't let go of her so easily.
    I ran as fast as i could but the trian station b1 drew further and further away.
    Final out of breathe or desperation fatigue set in, and I was all alone an all hope diminished of ever reaching her... then suddenly by a screeching hault a train stopped beside me... and out stepped the most beautiful girl you will have ever seen in three life times.
    Looking her in the eyes was like looking into crystal clear water, a water so clear that if u fell in u would be made whole in a instant.
    Staring gently at the ground because i couldn't face those crystal eyes... i said... "I... I ... didn't get to tell you bye... i wanted to see you one last time...".

I stared up into those beautiful eyes as she walked towards me and with a sigh put her soft lips against my ear and said... "You don't have to tell me bye, I was always with you.....".

Meaning: You can chase love all you want... but no matter how hard you chase after love... it was already with you to begin with.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crystal Train

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post

Meaning: You can chase love all you want... but no matter how hard you chase after love... it was already with you to begin with.
    I love when I read poetry that seems to feed my soul exactly what it had been deprived of. Like reading these words... At the precise moment I read them... would have been the only thing that could have pulled me through that particular moment.

Appreciated more than you know.
    ... Not Ever Again...

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow that was really meaningful. Also very true. You usually can't see what you really have right in front of you. Great job I loved it.

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with fireandice. I just wish someone would be like that for me. Wondering when I would ever return saying that they loved me. Oh well mybe in another life time. lol Good poem! can't wait to read more from you.

+ Reply to Thread