+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cyanide

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Cyanide

How do I describe my love for her? Where do I begin?
    I get shivers down my spine when I touch her skin.

She makes me feel special, she makes me feel high.
    I can sit around forever, getting lost in her eyes.

I love the way she squeezes me when I grab her hips.
    And her kiss is sweet--almost like sugar is coming from her lips.

There's no one on this planet who can make me feel this way.
    Except for her because she knows me better than anyone can say.

When I look at her, I see the future possiblilites in life.
    When she speaks to me, I hear the voice of my future wife.

The day she says she doesn't want me as a part of her life
    is the day I die from a broken heart and love for Cyanide.

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cyanide

wow thats was awesome man i wish i had half of your talent

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by levitatinganimelover View Post
    wow thats was awesome man i wish i had half of your talent
    Practice makes perfect, my friend. Thank you for your comments, as usual. I'm glad you like my work so much.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

It's very bittersweet, particularly at the end...

I try to keep away from the bitter parts of life, yet I still integrate it somewhat in the middle part of my writtings to end with a better perspective near the end.

I can sense a deep love, yet a jealousy of possibly loosing a joy which you may grow too much accustom to. All in all, pretty nice, but a bit too bitter for my palette
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm awestruck, man, I don' go through the poem forums much, not that I don' think that there's any good poem's here; it's jus' readin' some of them brings up some very bad memories, but ur poems r worth the effort. U really write from the heart and that's awesome. Hope u keep up the good work.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I'm awestruck, man, I don' go through the poem forums much, not that I don' think that there's any good poem's here; it's jus' readin' some of them brings up some very bad memories, but ur poems r worth the effort. U really write from the heart and that's awesome. Hope u keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    It's very bittersweet, particularly at the end...

I try to keep away from the bitter parts of life, yet I still integrate it somewhat in the middle part of my writtings to end with a better perspective near the end.

I can sense a deep love, yet a jealousy of possibly loosing a joy which you may grow too much accustom to. All in all, pretty nice, but a bit too bitter for my palette
    Thanks to both of you for you comments and input. ^_^
    I greatly appreciate it. I'm glad that you both like my writing. I hope that you'll like my future works as well.

+ Reply to Thread