+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Daddy's little girl

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Daddy's little girl

You once was the little sweet seven year old that he could hold in his arms when you had a bad dream. Hold you and rock you until you finally fell asleep

Smiling down upon you and kissing your foreheaad gently, hoping one day you'll be a role model like Oprah winfrey.

He carries you to your room and tucks you in at just right, whispering softly a bitter sweet goodbye as he heads out into the night. Going off to fight a pointless war in another nation, while all we are is doing nothing but making stupid accusations

You wake up to see mommy sitting down at the table crying, you ask her whats wrong and she whisper's "Hun I'm dying". Words stuck you like a bullet hard in your chest, it was like you were finally going to be able to be laid to rest.

You want to cry but noting comes out, you wanna scream, you wanna shout.
    All these years of watching your mom smoke, now she is on the verge of death and all you can do is choke. It pains you so hard that she has to go thru such misery, and she always said she'll quit and hun believe in me

With your daddy gone and your momma dying, all you can do is it in a corner and start start that crying. You feel weak and defenseless, weak and scarred, you wish your momma would leave you a little more prepared.

A year passes and your mom has left your side, on top of that you get news that your dad has died. Your one true hero, the only man you trust, now it's being hrown back in your face like a handful of dust.

You soon become lonely and begin to change, you even start smoking crack and doing weed, even though ou know it's not what you need. You find them your friend and soon crave more. and soon you finnd yourself to become a dirty little whore

At age nine you been knocked up twice but lost the babies, your pimp is a indian guy named bryce and you think he is crazy. He treats you like crap and send you in Trucks and vans, leaving the older men to play with you whenever they can. you wanna scream but nothing escapes your mouth it feels like words just won't form and jump out. You wanna cry ut your eyes are sore. From being slapped and being labled as a dirty little whore.

You live in a trailer with two other girls. One name is stacy and the other one name is cheryl. They are aboutt he same age as you, grade as you, even had the same life they lived as you. You three are nothing but his puppets, just dangling dolls with strings attached while her plays with you up top and pulls ya with one snatch.

Your empty and cold inside, you feel as if you already had done died. Your just a living corpse and your never going to be free, for daddy's little girl used to be me.

Won first place at the poetry slam i was in. I won 500 bucks!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Daddy's little girl

OMG! I love it.
    God that is soo emotional and descriptive.
    You deserve that 500.
    Gosh that had to be one of the best.
    Wow and to think.
    God that was good.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow,... the emotion !! When i read it.. i really felt all the pain you felt. A breath taking read! The rhymes was put in nicely, with such a heartbreaking story to match. I really love this piece. Keep up! p/s You really deserved that 500 ^^

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you princess and elie. glad you all liked it much.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie ashley_chay may be famous one day ashley_chay may be famous one day ashley_chay's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn Chanel, you actually posted this. Snaps la chica! ii am mad you won that 500 girl!!! Joking. Go head on girl. love the poem's emotion here and at the poetry slam. Go head

Otaku Seirika is off to a good start
    Thanks

I can see how this was in 1st place.
    It was excellent,very sad and emotional to.

Become a wind, unfathomable distress. I'll hold back your loneliness.

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

that was great!, the emotion and all.
    i see how u won first place!

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow that was quite a story. Very sad. But it silenced me... it made me drop down into myself. Like I was wathinf someones tragic life. But I couldnt just reach out to them and prevent anything.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast