+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Death's Hunter Part 1

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Death's Hunter Part 1

Death’s Hunters

The chaos had ruled Mega city for weeks on end. It had seemed that every exile operative was hell bent on destroying the peace treaty between Zion and the Machines. The emergence of these lupines and blood drinkers was just another problem to be dealt with. The crew ‘The Death Hunters’ were nothing more than compromising of former bluepills who had been mercenaries but awaken for their skills. The captain, Blade X, was riding to Tabor Park.

Earlier in the day, his team was briefed on a problem where Zion operatives were pinned in several locations but strangely to all in the local park areas. Niobe needed more manpower to help out and the crew needed funds to upgrade their ship and equipment. The other member of the crew, Anubis had spilt up to ride out to the other hotspots.

The comm. Link was being to check to make sure all of them weren’t in trouble. A large crowd was appearing in the distant and Blade X took out his gun Black Dragon and readied himself. The crowd was beginning to grow and a mixture of screams, which were not of this earth and humans’, could be heard. Blade X smirked as he pulled a stoppie on his bike and let his guns ripped through the crowd of enemies that was surrounding the trapped Zion operatives. As his bike travelled forward and the rear wheel spun around hitting the lupines and blood drinkers. He came to a stop with the redpills fighting for their lives. He stopped and the crowd seem to widen as holster his gun and got into a battle position, which was called by the ancient Japanese samurais as the battojitsu. The crowd seem to fear every move he made. Quick as a flash, his sword had gone through the first row of the crowd and Blade X was back to where he stood. He sheathed his sword and the final click seemed to draw a rain of blood as the enemies fall into pieces. A low growl could be among the crowds; Blade X said, “Stay close to me and you’ll live,” he charged off into the sea of enemies.

Anubis was approaching Tabor Park and his bike had a unique spear latched onto the side. The blade seemed to have been made by the human hand and every detail and engraving. There was a singular Japanese character engrave, which was strength. Tabor Park was fast approaching and war cries could be heard. What Anubis was about to do next was not humanly possible. He grabbed his spear and charged like a knight on his horse with his lance.

He pierce through a lupine and brought his bike sideways. He jumped off and let the bike slide into the crowd. Anubis moved his spear in such a way that the dead body flew off into a blood drinker and broke some of his bones. He landed with his spear cut through a body. He began to manoeuvre his spear in a circular manner and moved towards the trapped Zionists. His Dance of Destruction seemed to bring death every second.

When he reached the pinned down soldiers, a sigh of relieved could seen on the Zionists’ face. He had stopped momentarily and gesture to them to stay close.

The air had smell of death and the landscape could be compared to scene where death had been here himself. Amongst the landscape of dead bodies, the two warriors met up with Niobe. The warriors must had been exhausted by the hours and riding to one location to another. They always left trail dead lupines and vampires’ bodies. Their faces didn’t show any sign of it and neither did Niobe. She said to them, “Thanks for the help. I don’t why these guys just started attack us. Some of them said that we kidnapped their ‘leaders’. We haven’t got time to do those sort things.”

“Whatever happened, we don’t really care. We just know that our pay check is due”, said Blade X with a touch of coldness. Niobe sighed and said, “We could use people like you, good fighters and effective gunslingers.” She handed over a set of disk, which contained information that he needed for another contract he had lined up from the machines. This contract was going over a course of years, in fact, it was handed over to them ever since Blade X was awaken.

Blade X took out his phone and said, “Trish, we got what need. Download and translate it.” A female responded, “Already on it.”

“Good work and the hardline is ready I assumed?”

“Yes."

He got off his phone and signalled Anubis to follow him.

They got out and went to Trish. “So what we got from the information?” She replied, “We got the location and movement patterns of the target. If this is correct, then he should be in the Jurong area in 15 minutes.”

“Just keep track of him and keep comparing his movements to our information. We need to repair and reload our ship with supplies. We will be back for him.” With that said, Blade X went up to the cockpit and started to fly the Death Angel. The flight course towards Zion was always hard because his crew were mercenaries and cold reception was always received. The commander couldn’t care less, his crew’s alliances was to him only and not to any faction. Ten years ago, his former commander, Faith, had accepted a contract from the machines. The operation to get the target was ill fated. Prophet the exile had a power that was beyond any exiles capability even the present threat of vampires and lupines.

*Flashback*

Faith stood with a group, which was his crew consisting of Yang, Kid and Blade X. He stood in his usual clothing with a black trench coat. Everyone else was wearing suit with either black or white or a mixture of both. Faith said to the group, “Today, we might gain a power that would change the course of this Cold War. We got the location of our target and we must persuade him to copy the death code that he holds. No hostile actions, we don’t know whether he’s got a group or not.”

As the group went into their separate vehicles, Blade X said to Faith, “I got a bad feeling about this operation. I say we abort this operation now before anything happens to you or any of us.” He replied, “Do you believe in faith?”

“I believe that I have control over my destination.”

“Then, perhaps we can get on with our mission. Don’t worry, if the slightest thing is not right. Then we get out. Is that not our plan?"

Blade X sighs and said, “I suppose we have to do for the good of Zion isn’t it?” He walked to his black bike and started his engine with Faith doing the same in his muscle car with Kid riding with him. He drove off and Yang and Blade X followed him. They were riding towards the Bathary Row, a well-known place for powerful exiles and matrix codes and information were flowing like a raging river. Only the most skilful coder could gather the most powerful codes and create a weapon that could wipe out the machines and agents.

Why have I wrote a fanfic about the Matrix but this was an old story I wrote and I thought I share it with you guys. Again, don't be shy to voice your thoughts.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death's Hunter Part 1

What is this???? There is no time for a new story. What about the other one. Don't leave me hanging, but like all your things. I like this story too.
    Last edited by Mr. K; Mar 31, 2006 at 01:44 AM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Death's Hunter Part 2

They approaching the location and target were supposed to be in the area. The area was empty and silence was the only that could be heard. Faith told us, “Stay alive, people and keep the engines running. We never know what is going to happen.” Everyone had their hands on their guns and everyone’s finger became twitchy. We could hear an old man humming and a bonfire’s smoke could be seen. Faith gestured us to approach with caution and we nodded. We began our approach. Soon the old man could be seen and he was wearing the outfit of a beggar but we knew better than to judge a book by its’ cover.

We approach the old man and ask him, “Are you the prophet?” He replied a question to us “Does the phoenix rise from ashes?”

We began to smile and ask whether we could join him. He nodded and we began asking what he was doing here but the replied was only, “Who knows why the things we do and the answers will be always be clear.” We decided to ask him the question, “Do you wield the power of Death?” He merely sighed and asked, “Why do you humans always seek more power when a balance has been strike. To gain what you seek will only achieve in chaos and ultimately death to all programs that just want to live their lives.”

They all knew that there was only one way left and it was something they did not like to do to programs. As I reached for my gun, a sound of running could be heard. I pulled out my gun and open fired, I saw him with a merely gesture that sent us flying away from him. I was shocked by the power he held but recovered, waiting for Faith’s order. He got up and I could see the zeal which drove him on everyday. He charged on only to meet his fate. Everyone had supported Faith that day but me. I ran from him.

I was flying the Death Angel knowing that everyone still thought I should have died with the rest of the crew. But a tribunal had cleared me of this charge. Yet it carried on, the prejudice. We refuelled and rearmed as quickly as we could. We flew out to broadcasting level and jacked in. “Okay gentlemen, the information should be coming through. The target’s been more active than the last time”, said Trish. I checked my weapons and replied, “Doesn’t matter. All we need to do is to take him down and report the Agent.”

“Come back in one piece, Blade.”

I beckoned Anubis to get move out. We rode and I only thought was how tonight it would end. Everything would be laid to rest tonight. We approached the destination and I had Anubis cut him off around back. I got off and walked towards him. There he was, he was sitting in the same spot, in the same outfit, humming the tune. If I didn’t know any better the fire in front of him was the same. “So, you come to bring the guillotine down on my head?”

I drew out my sword and gun. I replied, “You know that you hold the key to the three way balance here. Yet, you refuse to take any action. There is no need of your existence if you play no part in this world.” The old man chuckled and he took something wrapped in a brown paper bag. It turned out to be whisky mixed with vodka. “I see, you think that you can be the God of Death and take away life with a simple whim.”

“No but I’m just a soldier of fortune.” I raised my gun and noticed how light the trigger was. Before I pulled it, a gunshot rang around the slum. ‘It was now or never’, I thought and fired straight into his head. He hit the floor and disintegrated back into the System. I went over and picked his drink and placed it where it used to be. I looked back up and saw an Agent holding his standard issue Desert Eagle gun.

“Well done, you are efficient for a human. But your purpose has been served and thus, you have outlived your usefulness. Goodbye, Mr Gordon” tonelessly as the agent held up his gun and fired. Not before I threw a bomb. I fell and he caught it. He walked over to me, “I hoped that you didn’t think that you could kill me with this, did you?”

I choked out blood and felt my blood flowing out soaking my clothes. “Well, *cough*….you think that would be it. I got news for you, about 50 bombs are about to create chaos and these bombs are nuclear matrix codes. So you better get back and saved your city.” I closed my eyes as the bombs went off knowing that I gave them hell before I went there.

This is the last part. Hoped u guys enjoyed it

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread