+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Desire

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Desire

Desire is a funny thing it always happens when i sing my desire can't be wrong when the one i love is my song

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Desire

When the heart desires something from nothing is when the heart bleeds the desire to help is also another heart ache from which we all are slaves

Thanks

desire is a funny thing it comes it goes but it never stays why is that????????????????

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Accidental Genius!

I'm buyin' what you're sellin' (Even if you don't realize you're selling it). Your words are interesting.... Now, I realize the tripple post was unintentional because you're new. (by the way, read the rules... Mods don't like us to post back to back (double postinig).... Typically you put everything in one post and wait for a response before you post again.

But..... I love the mistake here. I like even that it was tripple posted like that. It made reading it more interesting. Sorta like having a poetic conversation. Only the response is whatever the reader is thinking to themselves. I am pretty sure I wouldn't have been as taken by this if it weren't displayed in such a way. I'm sorta hoping the God's miss this one, and that it doesn't get edited. But I'm a sucker for artistic statements (even when they weren't made intentionally). Works for me.
    ... Not Ever Again...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Sep 09, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread