+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: different?

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink different?

prep,goth,punk,geek
    slut,stupid,loser,freak
    society dedicates who we are.
    they cause our hearthache,were left with scars
    i hate all the labells!!
    i hate all the names!!
    all they do is cause suffering and pain.

the goth wears black
    has piercings and tattoos
    but when she goes home
    she gets abused.
    she wears all blck to mach her bruise.

the prep she's a cheerleader
    homecoming queen
    she's got a reputation for being mean
    she goes for a ride in her boyfriends car.
    who is he? the football star.
    when they go out she is abused she wears all the makeup to hide her bruise

the geeks,they wear glasses
    they feel so alone
    they try to hide in their own little zone
    when they go to school,
    they get abused
    for them life sucks
    but what else is new?

we arent so different u and me
    you may be a slut
    you may be a freak
    you may be a prep
    you may be a geek
    you may be a goth
    you may be a priss
    none of that matters
    what matters,is we all need help.
    Yeah, Bye.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: different?.........

Lovely absoultly amazing well done i'm glad you made it longer and not TOO long exclent, im guessing you enjoyed writing that!

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

please comment it and rate it tnx ♥ da princessa p.s. make sure you pm me need more network friends
    Yeah, Bye.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok i rate this 9.5 out of 10 and i will add you to my network

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Yah that's right ...
    This poem different from the feeling and It's long wow great job...so if i will rate you I will give you *cookies*...keep it up...
    hope to see more..iluvmyloser...

Foolish beating

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

theprincess, uh, if you post anymore, you'll get in trouble just like I just did lol!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

This is so AMAZING!!!!! Really!!!!! I just love this poem really!!!!!!! I just loved it cause it just explains a lot of things to me and it's just so AWESOME!!!! I hope to see more!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

It was okay good at best but keep writing and you well get better

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast