+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Doubt

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Doubt

Why do we doubt? Is ther really any meaning to it? If all of the things that happen to a person are ture within your heart, then why does the mind doubt?
    For me I think that people doubt their heaarts is because of the past experiences. With my past I have done alot of doubting but now, even though that past I have walked has changed, I am doubting again. In my heart I know the change is good, but with my mind I feel empty agian. I feel alone, like the entire world is against me.
    My mind is telling me I am better off alone but my heart is calling., others see me as a calm person but, inside there is a raging battle.
    Mabe it is because of this battle that I am doubting a battle that even I do not know how i started. I know my friends are there for me but at the same time I doubt friendship. I know one thing though, I am trying to seek solitude again.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    Why do we doubt? Is ther really any meaning to it? If all of the things that happen to a person are ture within your heart, then why does the mind doubt?
    I cant tell you why it is you have doubts... but I can tell you why I do.

I simply cannot trust my heart. My heart tells me I am meant to be with someone who is infatuated with someone else! In my heart and soul I feel certain that I will eventually be able to live the rest of my life with this person. But every other ounce of evidence says otherwise.

How could I not doubt my heart?

I honestly think doubt is ok if used in moderation (just like alcohol). The same goes with fear. If you arent a skeptic when it comes to what your heart says, you may end up in a fantacy world thats filled with dissapointment. Just like if you dont have a small amount of fear in life, then you will be careless. Carelessness is a quick way to lose whats valuable.

Your heart is there to help you FEEL your way through life. And your mind is there to instill logic behind those feelings. So if you dont know which should be taking the wheel just listen to whats speaking the loudest.. your heart, or your mind.

For me, I fear it will always be my heart.
    ... Not Ever Again...

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Chill bud lifes not that bad. This is a very strong poem. And truthful. Made me angst and teary at the same time. I hope you make it through this bump in the road unscathed.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Thanks

thank you guys I am sure I will to neves. I have overcome other obsticles but I dont think they were as bad as this one. thank you though for your feedback.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Good poem. Don't have doubts about whats happening now and 4get ur past. Also, seeking solitude can only make u feel more empty inside. Anyways, its a great poem though!^^

Thanks

Thank you guys I really appreciate your feedback. and Angelflow I will try.
    ナサン フォオツド

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

we doubt because were human we make desions based on wat we see and hear but then we have our consion that tells us other wise

Thanks

thank you me2lol. that kind of makes sence. I appreciate your feedback too.
    ナサン フォオツド

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast