+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Echoing Plea

Otaku forever a dreamer may be famous one day forever a dreamer may be famous one day forever a dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Echoing Plea

There’s no one left.
    Only me.
    All alone.
    This can’t be.

My friends,
    They left me.
    By myself.
    You call this free?

No one to trust,
    No one to turn to.
    Nothing to say.
    Nothing to do.

I can survive.
    I am strong.
    No, I’m not-
    I won’t last long.

How will I live?
    I don’t know.
    I’m begging you-
    Please don’t go.

You didn’t hear.
    My plea echoes on.
    Will you ever listen?
    Too late- you’re gone.

Note: Averill and Michael, if you read this, please don't be offended. It was not written like that. Michael, I hope you don't move I still have no clue what I'm going to do without Averill. I'm so confused already.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same.

Thanks Hieislove for the siggy!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Echoing Plea

all i can say is great your begging had me wishing he would stay
    love can be a hard thing to gain for most but with time it happens
    tis poes reminds me of that. thank you for letting me read it
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

the pain of having friends go is a pain that will affect our disposition. Trying to be strong but u know cant be coz u've always had those close friends to help u out but now the time has come for u to get stronger.

Sad poem......good poem, keep it up

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku forever a dreamer may be famous one day forever a dreamer may be famous one day forever a dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you holderofthedarkchalice and blade X. i still dont know how i can be strong. they still havent left yet, but they are going to different schools this year and one might move. so my problem really hasnt started yet and already i feel so weak and helpless- i have no clue how on earth i will make it through.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same.

Newbie friend_of_fish may be famous one day friend_of_fish may be famous one day friend_of_fish's Avatar
    Thanks

sigh you know i will be only a phone call away at anytime!!! We will so talk on the phone every moment possible!!! I know that I wont be in classes with you but still youll have jazz and erin M and shelby and carmen and even allysa if your desperate. I really dont want you to feel abandoned, I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO LOSE ABSOLUTLY NO CONTACT WITH YOU
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by forever a dreamer
    Note: Averill and Michael, if you read this, please don't be offended. It was not written like that. Michael, I hope you don't move I still have no clue what I'm going to do without Averill. I'm so confused already.
    and you wont be without me sigh
    Last edited by friend_of_fish; Jul 27, 2006 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    WHATISTHATBIGLONGBUTTONONTHEBOTTOMOFTHEKEYBOREDFOR !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not a fan of this poem. short and sweet is definitely not a description. I would have been more pleased if the stanzas were longer.
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

averill, i think that this poem was a bit more about michael than you, because i know that you promised that we will keep in touch, and we will. michael, however, if he moves i have a feeling that that will be it. kasai, i normally do longer stanzas, but i wanted to try to get my feelings out in a bit different way. if you dont like it, then thats your choice, but i really dont care what people think about the length of my poems- if i get my feelings into them, then i'm happy with them regaurdless of the length.

Newbie friend_of_fish may be famous one day friend_of_fish may be famous one day friend_of_fish's Avatar
    Thanks

ok but i dont know if thats 100% true
    WHATISTHATBIGLONGBUTTONONTHEBOTTOMOFTHEKEYBOREDFOR !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast