+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elements

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Elements

I will travel the earth.
    On a journey of self-discovery.

I will go where the wind takes me.
    Drifting along until I find my destiny.

I will keep the fire in my heart ablaze,
    for passion is what makes the world go 'round.

I will be like water, and
    just go with the flow of life.

Elements...
    The foundation of life. They can either
    save a man or destroy an entire family.

How one lives on this earth depends
    on how one embraces his or her place in it.

So plant your feet in the earth,
    follow the wind, keep that fire in your heart
    lit, and move with the water's current.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Elements

I love this!!!! It's great Sprout... really great... how did you came up with this one... it's just wonderful... I like it sooo much... Each and single thing about this poem is great! ^^

I really enjoyed reading this one... it's wonderful!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I love this!!!! It's great Sprout... really great... how did you came up with this one... it's just wonderful... I like it sooo much... Each and single thing about this poem is great! ^^

I really enjoyed reading this one... it's wonderful!
    Thanks Laura! I'm real happy that you liked it so much! ^_^ This one, I'm proud of. This one makes me feel like I've gotten better at writing.

Y'know, I don't even know how I came up with this one, LOL. I was just sittin' here, tryin' not to fall asleep at the computer--I'm so tired--and this great idea just popped in my head. I thought to myself, "when's the last time I wrote something that has nothing to do with love or friendship?" ^_^

So I started writing. No writer's block, no extra time to sit and think about what I'm writing; just words straight from the heart, mind and soul.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I really did not care for it it was just fruity but keep writing .

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Thanks Laura! I'm real happy that you liked it so much! ^_^ This one, I'm proud of. This one makes me feel like I've gotten better at writing.

Y'know, I don't even know how I came up with this one, LOL. I was just sittin' here, tryin' not to fall asleep at the computer--I'm so tired--and this great idea just popped in my head. I thought to myself, "when's the last time I wrote something that has nothing to do with love or friendship?" ^_^

So I started writing. No writer's block, no extra time to sit and think about what I'm writing; just words straight from the heart, mind and soul.
    Cool... this really is great!!! ^^ I guess you yourself were a lill bit tired of that stuff...
    And see what a great poem appeared... that is why I never try to write... I write poems only when I feel like... ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

very cool poem and i liked how you used the
    elements in association with life because thats
    pretty much how life is though for my self i only
    live with just fire and water since i never stay put
    much lol but this poem is really cool .
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    very cool poem and i liked how you used the
    elements in association with life because thats
    pretty much how life is though for my self i only
    live with just fire and water since i never stay put
    much lol but this poem is really cool .
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I'm quite impressed with your signature, myself. ^_^

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats very creative using the elements!!!! I love it really!!!! It's just so fun, creative, amazing, and interesting to read so I hope to see more!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast