+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Enjoy

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    This poem reminds me of two things, one of those relaxation cds in the hotels that help you sleep, and that massage I got two weeks ago...wooohooo.
    Really, I never once thought about it like that. I had one thing on my mind when I wrote it, but now that you said that I see it can be taken one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I love the provocative but not vulgar style with this and it's "sister" poem. Your a fabulous writer. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    You definitely have a way of saying things that could be taken one way or another. You have a very good talent for that type of stuff. Keep up the great work. Poems like this make people sit up and ... well.. take notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    '
    This one isn't quite as sensual as "The path down". But I still enjoyed the concept very much . I think what was so special about the other poem was your use of creative and descriptive wording.
    Still very nice.... I think you should make a whole series of these. yeah........
    Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    This sounds really, really good!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love the unique usage of words!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you, I always like to hear from the ladies. ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    rele loved this style. most members have the simple a-b rhyme format, but the way you wrote it made it more of a dream-type or relaxation poem, which was a great part on your behalf. for imagery, it was pretty cool. reading your poem brought back memories of times when i was young and life was rele simple. rele enjoyed this poem. keep up the writing Mechazawa
    Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Hmm... sounds very relaxing xD

nicely done.. the flow is good... and the repitition makes the poem concertrate on relaxing as the way to enjoy... nicely done... i think i have a poem like this too... but it's about peace..
    Thanks Raimann and RayMe, I liked it when I wrote it. I didn't think it was good enough to get all these types of responces though, thanks all.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this poem.. the way you repeat lay back, lay back and enjoy... It can be taken in many different ways and it's unique... It's sweet and caring... i would love to see more from you and keep up the good work.^-^

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you AngelicDemon201092, it'll probably be a little while before I write another one of these though. I've got two or three short poems, and the one poem I decided not to enter into the battle~Life competition I'll be posting next.

I'm glad this and The Path Down weren't ignored though.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

nicely done!^^ wheni ws reading it through i actually felt more relaxed, that my troubles didnt matter any more ^-^ so kudos to you
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

It has something in it... Something that makes it wonderfull to read, maybe it's because it's so short- it's really relaxing to read it because you don't have to think too much when you read it, you can just... enjoy...

It really made me feel back like to lay down.

Nice work... I hope to see more ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Thanks you two as well, I really didn't mean to write it as a dual meaning. What is that called? A happy mistake or something like that.

I'm still amazed its been this well received.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2