+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Everything

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything

I wrote this, inspired after chatting with a friend. He made me realize how much he and my friends mean to me. Hope you enjoy. It isn't a complicated piece, just something I wrote to show how much I love my friends. <3

Everything

The winds of destiny
    It ruffles the leaves
    It changes our lives

A flower spreading out
    A petal withering down
    Pulls of gravity and nature

The sky seemed blue
    The earth seemed green
    Life is present in everything

My vines were once broken
    My voice was once lost
    But you gave life to all

See, I’m happy now
    You’ve made a difference
    By just being there

You’re a friend
    Simple as it seems
    It meant everything

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Everything

@.@ woah... subarashi (great) nice poem there elie.. ^^ i felt the same for my friends... ^^,

Sweet, simple and short.. ^^ nice

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Great poem indeed!!!! Really! I like how you talked about how much you care for your friends! so YEAH!!! I do care the same way as you say in this poem so yeah! I just loved it so I hope to see more!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

>_< I didn't thought much of it myself tho.. Thx anyways guys ^^

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

A great poem, I really like this one!!! ^^ it's great- the way you describe all those things is wonderful and makes me forget myself and the meaning- you telling someone that he/she has changed your life like that is wonderful also...

I hope to see more of your works Elie! ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

A great poem, I really like this one!!! ^^ it's great- the way you describe all those things is wonderful and makes me forget myself and the meaning- you telling someone that he/she has changed your life like that is wonderful also...

I hope to see more of your works Elie! ^^
    Thank you I just really wanted to express my feeling of "thanks" to my fellow friends that've been great to me. I honestly love them to bits =P

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

its good how much u care about ur friends maybe thats why u wrote this very strong words good job
    Yeah, Bye.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

its short and to the point.

i like it!

nice poem there elie, friend are always something we shouldn't take for granted.

good job putting into a poem. nice stuff.

+ Reply to Thread