+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Faith

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Faith

Quote Originally Posted by Adarrah
    Every poems has its own meaning..... That's not bad...... Try writing more poems...... Sometimes, it can come out from your heart.... All you need:

Inspirations, feelings, interest, determination, effort, and never give up just bcuz you get a nasty comment..... No one is perfect. We start from our worse and improve ourselves- that means we learn from our mistakes......

Don't stop writing poem just bcuz you are given a bad comment.... Thank you for sharing your work with us.....
    You are correct you need all that stuff and your also right no one is perfect.

Thank you soo much and I told everyone that I was just Going to make Three Poems and thats it no more, but Now This is my second one, soo only one more and thats all for me.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh ok^^ That's more I like it!
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie Flare may be famous one day Flare may be famous one day Flare's Avatar
    Thanks

Well sora this is a suprise you told me that you were going to do this, but I didn't know you were going to show it this soon, but other than that It's a good Poem.

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

In my opinion not your best work, Sora. It was a nice poem nonetheless. Resistation? .... uhhh... hestitation, resist... hehe, I can't think of exactly what term you were going for.

Anywho back on topic : I myself am I victom to poems focusing on the darker sides of life and you know what, I love them. This poem could have been worded better but overall it was entertaining.

To conclude : My favy quote ~
    Quote Originally Posted by sora the king of dreams
    The Era Has Lost It's Way.
    Edit :
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Warrior
    Dude, cliche to no end. Life is crap, the world is bad, WE KNOW!! Write about something new for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Resitation isn't a word.
    Humph!! Well thats just rude... Highlighting the grammatical/spelling errors are one thing. But telling a poet what to write and how to express themselves is just wrong. Grrr!! ..... ^_^
    Last edited by Reese; Jul 06, 2006 at 09:43 PM.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    In my opinion not your best work, Sora. It was a nice poem nonetheless. Resistation? .... uhhh... hestitation, resist... hehe, I can't think of exactly what term you were going for.

Anywho back on topic : I myself am I victom to poems focusing on the darker sides of life and you know what, I love them. This poem could have been worded better but overall it was entertaining.

To conclude : My favy quote ~

Edit :

Humph!! Well thats just rude... Highlighting the grammatical/spelling errors are one thing. But telling a poet what to write and how to express themselves is just wrong. Grrr!! ..... ^_^
    Thanks and I felt lazy when I wrote this and you tell him.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Very true, nice poem
    you should write more than 3

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

sora.....i'm sorry to be a prick but i know tht poem is from a wallpaper which someone made with Saitou Hajime n u cant really claim it to be ur work unless u made tht wallpaper.....pm me if u dnt believe me......how do i know?

Coz u used his motto Aku, Soku, Zan: Destory Evil Immediately....u either misspelt it......oh well..

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2