+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: fear vs. hate/ novel

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Post fear vs. hate/ novel

IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS THEN DONT READ. THIS IS A A NOVEL AND NOT A THINGY. I POSTED THIS NOVEL ON FANFICTION.NET AND OVR 300 PEOPLE LOVED IT SO I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BUT IF YOU DONT OH WELL. THIS STORY IS EDTED AND THIS IS CHAPTER 1/INTRO. NOT A POEM OR SONG JUST A NOVEL.

The smell of freshly new painted walls and fresh leather filled the office building as i walked down the never ending corridor. I couldnt believe i was doing this, again!!! I was'nt crazy or had mental problems, it was just that i tend to black out at certain times when i do something bad or what not. I cant help if one minute i'm doing something and the next im in a completly different room and have no recollection of last night. I been coming to her for a week now and she probally thinks im crazy. Her name is casey walker, theripist m.d. She is very nice and treats me as a friend rather than a paitent. She is about 5'5 and is a bit husky with long auburn hair. One thing know about her is that she always has on some heels and chewing some winterfresh gum. So if i hear the sound of heels clacking and gums smacking, thats her.
    I always tend to get nervous when going to her office. It makes me feel like im another looney going to rehab and what not. I told her everything about my black outs and how people say i do some cruel things that i cant seem to explain or see myself doing. One time some guy i never seen n my life came up and kissed me while he slid his hand up my shirt. I was like what the hell! I know this boy did'nt just touch me like i'm his girl. I slapped his ass across the face and asked what the hell was he doing?!! He looked to be no older than 19 by the way he acted and he also had a spellman t-shirt on so i guess he was a college boy.
    He gave me some surprised look like i was speaking some japanese or shit. I asked agin ad he told me that i didnt call him last night. This mess scared me. Never in my life have i met him and he says we met and i was supposed to call? Wow that was my excitement for tha day. I told him him he must have me confused with someone else and he said naw, i was the gurl who he had sex with in the back of his daddy truck the night before last. He also told me that he gave me his number so they could hook up.This made me break out in cold sweat. Not only have i never met him before but i remember waking up 2 days ago in the middle of my kitchen smelling like sex and sweat. I also felt a sticky substance between my legs but i didnt want to know. Lot's of questions went through my mind and i could'nt give any answer. That made me even more scared because this wasnt the first time this happened.
    I told casey and she looked like she never heard this before and i dont blame her. I was scared and was blacking out more and more often. She told me she was gonna rum some test on me to see if i had any damage to my head but i assured her i was ok. Her next guess was that do have an alter ego. I didnt know what to say to that. Every one has a side of them which the wish they could be. What made me different? She told me that maybe my alter ego comes out when everyone elses stays in or is just a dream or fantasy. I was like WHAT THE HELL!! She was saying something i didnt understand until she made it clear. Her words gave me total shock as she said i might have a multiple personality.
    Last edited by princesslady; Aug 28, 2006 at 11:52 PM.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Paper Master waterdude may be famous one day waterdude may be famous one day waterdude's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fear vs. hate/ novel

oooo i like it when will there be more

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

when i post more. i will eventually. it'a quite a long story

Paper Master waterdude may be famous one day waterdude may be famous one day waterdude's Avatar
    Thanks

cool i cant whate i love a good story

Thanks

i'll post chapter 2 later.
    Last edited by princesslady; Aug 28, 2006 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks

CHAPTER 2.

"Come on you dumb red light!! I got things to do" It had to be rush hour and i had to stop off at burger king for a whopper before i left for home. Shit!!!, i knew traffic was gonna be a bitch but this is rediculous. I't bad enough my boss hates me for being late twice in a row but my hair was a hot mess and i missed my hair appointment and i needed a perm so badly. My name is cissy brookes and im a magizin sex colminsit for itor magizine.. Many people mispell my name as say it's sissy but it's (KISSY) My mother was so high when she gave birth to me in thre back seat of my daddy car that she named me after her and my dady kissing but put a y at the end. Stupid name really but other people love it for some reason. My mom died when i was 3 and my dad didnt want me so he left me in a dumpster. Some lady found me and turned me in to the police station. Yup another abandoned baby in a dumpster. I stayed their for the night and was sent to an orphanage for about 6 years. It was hell for me!!! The kids used to pick on me because my name was cissy. They pronounced it sissy but i saaid it was kissy. Boys tried to kiss me girls hated me and other shit. Ha, now that i look back on it, they was hatin on me cuz i got the boys and all they got was some milk and cookies. Shit, one time one girl, bertha was her name, pushed me into the closet and slapped me for no reason. She said that if i didnt give up tory,the boy who liked me, she was gonna kick my ass! Never knew 7 year olds knew such language. I was such a punk and began to start crying like a bitch while she locked me in the closet for about an hour. SHIT, it was dark as hell. I was scared of darkness and always clammed up in DARK PLACE.. I banged on he door to tell her i was scared but all i heard was he and her friends laughing. I wanted to get out so bad that i felt myself about to cry again. I hated her so much that i hoped a snake bit her in her butt at show and tell later on that day. I could feel alot of anger boil up inside me that i could'nt control. Before i knew it, i saw mrs.reberts open the door while a bright light shone in my eyes. It hurt because i was in darkness for so long and my eyes had to adjust. The last thing i heard was her ask me was i ok, and then i blacked out.
    Never knew that would be the start of my never ending problem.
    I awoke to see me on a strecher on my way to an ambulance while seeing tons of people look and starte at me. I wondered what had happened to me because i was straped down and i over heard one lady say to another to watch e because im dangerous. I wasnt dangerous!!! How could i be dangerous when im 6 years old? I wanted to ask one lady what had hapened but i dint want to by the way they reacted when they saw i woke up. They seemed scared and shocked. I tilted my head back to try to see hwat had happened but i wish i had'nt. The sight i saw was horrorfying. The orphanage was burnt down to ashes while some flames escaped in diferent areas, mrs. reberts was shaking and crying, and i saw bertha on a strecher bleeding and had nasty cuts on her body. I was shocked and scared at the same time. Why didnt i remember this happening? I was their wasnt i? I felt scared and didnt notice i was in the ambulance already with the 2 ladys and a guy all staring at me whispering. I felt awkward and wanted to know what had happened. The 3 looked at me with dumb looks and their mouths wide open. I dont think i spoke jiberish, i just asked what hapended here? One lady got a tad bit close to me and asked if i remember anything. I told her about bertha messing with me and was locked in the closet for an hour till mrs. reberts go me. I told her i also fell asleep then as soon as i heard mrs.reberts ask me if i was ok, and i didnt remember anything else. The other 2 people in the ambulance gasped at me by what they heard like i said a bad word or something. The lady who i was talking to also gasped and her eyes widened. I suddenly felt sick and asked the one question i wish i never asked. "Who did all this?"
    The lady scooted back to her regular sot, eyes and mouth wide open, and told me i did it!
    Last edited by princesslady; Aug 28, 2006 at 11:52 PM.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Twisted past, multiple personalities, drama, anger and what not!
    A truly amazing story so far ...
    AMAZING! Keep it up! ^^

Thanks

gracias. i was bored and i wrote that 5 months ago and posted the whole story on fanfition.net and people loved it. thought you might love it too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast