+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: fear vs. hate/ novel

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fear vs. hate/ novel

Actually, I adore it

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll put part 3 up soon. maybe later or tomarrow.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Just do your best

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

CHAPTER 3.

After that dreadful day i was hospitalized for a couple of months and was said nothing was wrong with me. I was healthy. Seemed odd to me by the reason i couldnt remeber shit. Sometimes i black out whn im in the hospital and when i wake up i get a difrent nurse saying the same thing, " i was a demon from hell"
    I had no idea what has been happening to me but i felt lonely and isolaed because no one wanted to be around me and i always was talked about as the bitch chld of the hospital. I eventually got used to being by myself and didnt mind at all. The nurses could kiss my ass if they didnt like it. I was gonna get out soo and would'nt have to see them anymore after this. Months went by and i was finally diagnosed as clean and mentally stable, whatever that means, and i was sent to a prep school in chicago. There i spent the rest of my life there until i graduated in 8th grade ad moved on to the highschool next door just for girls. It was so stupid to be with all gilrs. One bad thing was it always smelled like fish and they where mostly gay lezbos! I was strictly dickly and wasnt gonna change for anyone. And as usual my black outs got worse and i was known as the bully of prepson high. Who cares., just as long as they keep there distance i was cool. But yet i wanted friends and didnt want to sit by myself all the time. I wouldnt mind talking to a girl or 2 just for convesation. I never got my wish but finally gaduated and was out of that dumbass fish smelling hell house. After i graduated, i went to stanford and got my degree in writing and became a sex columist for a famous magizine, ITOR magizine to be exact. For some reason i like talking about sex but I'm scared to have it and be around guys i want to have sex with. Weird huh?
    "STUPID KEYS!!!!", mummbled as i fumbled trying to open m door to my condo. The condo i live in is a 4 bedroom 3 bath living room, dining room, and a lounger area. Not bad for 1000$ a month.
    "damn im so tried!! stupid job, stupid traffic, stupid everything. "
    I was so tired from my stressful day i justwanted to pass out. My session with casey was the only thing i actually kina enjoyed. Although i dint hink i had a multiple personality, which is crazy!!!, I still respected her opinion and was quite curious to know. Afterall, i dont kow what has been causing all these black out's for years and i never thought of it that way.
    I took of my shoes and hung up my jacket and headed to my bedroom. All i wanted to do was sleep and dream about anything besides my pathetic life.
    My bedroom was the only place in the worl i could relax and be happy in. I had everthing i ever needed. My clothes, shoes, bed, money, and my prized sex toys. Even though i was scard of men, it didnt mean i neer stopped and thought once i shouldnt pleasure myself. But tonight it was a date with me and my cotton pillow.
    Just as i was about to crash onto my queen sized bed covered with my favorite satin sheetes, i blacked out. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY NOW!!!

CANDY

"hell yea baby it's time to party in this bitch!!"

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

wow.....this is different.....multiple personalities who's going round having fun with guys.....nice work keep it up

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Thanks

Nice ^_^ Go on though o_O

Paper Master waterdude may be famous one day waterdude may be famous one day waterdude's Avatar
    Thanks

i like but i want more more i say

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

hmph (concentrate)

is like novels are the popular stuff now
    i think this is even better than thingys.

perdoname michelle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast