+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: fear vs. hate/ novel

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fear vs. hate/ novel

chapter 3 contd. EDITED ALOT

"Y ea im back and ready to party harder than ever so bitches best back off cuz candy is back"

yup it's me candy, the whore in this pathetic body of cissy's. shit, she got mad sex skills and a sex to die for but she dont eva use it. dumb hoe. hah, since she dont wannna explore life, i will for her. after all i've been livin 67% of it no ways so aint nuttin new. hell yea baby, it's monday but i dont care, i party harder than any bitch in da world. best believe sweetie. Cissy don't know how to live and it's a damn shame. I gotta get her some just to make her happy. I been looking out for her ass since she was 6. Who you think cussed out mrs.reberts and cut bertha for slapping cissy? Who you think burnt down the school with glue, gasoline, and a lighter and a dash of glitter. ha, them ass was scared den a mug. I told them to never freak with cissy again or i'll be here to put em in check. Same thing with the nurses, i got on they asses too for poking me wit some ****ing iv like it dont hurt! HELL YEA IT HURT! And thats how it all began, iv'e been saving her ass for years and as my payment, i go out and have some fun with this body of hers which i just adore.

" This girl got anything besids khaki's and a halter? shit, this is for work, where is her play clothes?"

This really didnt surprise me at all. I expected her not to have any sluty outfit's to go club in. I guess ima hafta deal. I took one of her slacks and made it into a mini dress skirt and wore a red sleeveless halter and some red thigh high boots. I was surprised she had all this shit in her closet. especially the boots. Guess she got some taste. It was already going on 12 so i had to be out. All the good playas left around one at most clubs, but they WHERE gonna wait for me.
    Got to club infinity around 12:15 and was looking sexy as hell. men staring females hatin, not bad for a 10 minute fix. Went from khaki sleek to club bangin hoe. As soon was i walked my ass down the entrance way, i had a few men holla. yea candy got it like that. I was ignoring dem and decided to get me a drink before i danced
    Last edited by princesslady; Aug 29, 2006 at 09:20 PM.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

contd.

One guy was looking sexy as hell and was sitting right next to me trying to holla. yea i am the shit. I acted ike i wasn't interrested and ordered my drink but he caught my game. GOOD BOY. GOOD BOY.

"so you dont see me here huh?"

"do i know you?"

"you one dem girls who play hard to get i see. i can fix that shit right up"

his ass was looking ay me all hard. especially my breast, dude couldnt stop starin. His lil remarke made be laugh a bit but h was trying.

"baby you aint gonna do shit. i aint gotta let you do anything for me"

"or to you?"

ohhh cleshe. I guess dude had some game afterall. just was'nt no wanna be playa waitin to get layed and feel salty when he dont get none. Those boys make me wannna laugh n they faces so many times it aint funny.

"what you sayin? you tryin to get a one night stand in or somethin?"

"you is a bitch aint ya?

i sipped on my moet and replyed"till i die baby, till i die" His ass was grinning at could'nt help but laugh. He knew i was outta his leauge so i tried to ease up a bit. It was already goin on 1 and i was wet as hell. At that point, any guy will do, as long as he can satisfy. And by the looks of him, he could do a woman good.

"a, if you wanna see my car i can show you"

OH GOD HE BROUGHT UP CARS! I KNEW HIS ASS WAS DONE AFTER I HAD MY WAY WITH HIM!!!

"iiht, only fo a minte though. got work in da morning."

"you concerned about work?"

"you just concern yourself with what's right here in front of you."

His ass was now kool-aid smiling and i was lovin it. H e and i both knew he was outtahere after we did what adults do. H e walked to to a parked car on the corner by some bar on 59th. I had to admit, his car was hot. Nice rims, red glossy candy paint, looks like a classic mustang only tweeked out a bit. Before i could give him a compliment on his car, he lifeted me up onto the hood and kissed me.

"DAMN YOU THIRSTY"

*YOU AINT!"

he got me there.

" can you give me what i want?"

" gurl i can give you what you need"

"yea ok, just show me boo"

He grinned and startd to kiss my earlobe whle he unbuttoned my skirt. I immediately felt hot because my sensitive spot was my earlobe. I guess dude was good at something. I started to unbucke his pants trying to get what i really intended on getting. bY THE WAY HE FELT I KNEW I WAS GONA LOVE THIS.He layed me back on his cold hood while he lifted up my skirt and took off my lace panties. Shit, guess dude did know what he was doin. I spreaded my legs open while he let his boxxers and pants drop to the concrete floor. From where i was, i was gonna love this. GOD BLESS HIS MOMMA!! H e pulled me close to his pelvis and whispered in my ear," you ready?"

" are you ready is the question"
    He laughed and soon made me shut up when he thrusted in me.DAMN THAT WAS THE MOVE!!

*CISSY*

"Awww god my head"

SORRY HAD TO EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by princesslady; Aug 29, 2006 at 09:59 PM.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

O(>_<)O Evil! Evil!Evil!Evil!Evil!Evil! Nahh just kidding ^-^ Awesome piece, keep it up!

Thanks

thank i was bored so i wrote it.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes yes yes you write interesting stuff a lot don't you :P

Thanks

ues i do actually. i have quite an imagination

Thanks

Yes I know! Don't let the imagination take over you xD

Thanks

already has actually. lol!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast