+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Poem

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Poem

This is my final poem of the day.
    No longer do I want to play.
    I do not want to write if I
    only make my poor self cry.

This is my last poem until sunrise.
    I must wipe the tears from my eyes
    and take a look at where I'm headed.
    I must try to hide my pain and forget it.

This is my last poem until daybreak,
    because I don't want them to see my heartache.
    My sweat and my blood I poured out today,
    so I won't make you suffer by reading all day.

This is my last poem, for I am spent.
    I must find my heart, have you seen where it went?

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Poem

hum sounds like a song. but it is good none the less, hum yes go calm yourself down sprout you deserve it. keep it up man
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree it kinda flows like a song. This is a really clever poem. I like it a lot. Too bad I won't get to see if you do write tomorrow. But it's saturday tomorrow anyways. Doubt you'll be on AO. But I won't be at a computer either way.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    hum sounds like a song. but it is good none the less, hum yes go calm yourself down sprout you deserve it. keep it up man
    Thanks, Ichigo! I had to quit writing for the day. My brain was starting to hurt to the point that it felt like it would implode. >_< I'm glad you like this one though. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I agree it kinda flows like a song. This is a really clever poem. I like it a lot. Too bad I won't get to see if you do write tomorrow. But it's saturday tomorrow anyways. Doubt you'll be on AO. But I won't be at a computer either way.
    Oh, I'll be on tomorrow and you'll like it, LOL. I DO have a PSP, so I'm not worried about people hoggin' the computer--only Alondra and 59wayz's laptops killing my connection, LOL.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

well sprout, this is your last poem for the day so to you I say farewell...
    (It is your last? Right?)
    nah just kidding this is great. go and get some sleep.

Newbie dlightey is off to a good start dlightey's Avatar
    Birmingham, AL aka Hell (and its hot T.T)
    Thanks

i found it to be really cool...and it does sound like a song but one i never heard of ^_^
    Just two of my Favorite Quotes ;D
    Tao Le Ching: "It is only by not trusting that you turn someone into a liar."
    George Carlin:"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah...well I won't "like" it cus I won't know. I'm going up north at least for the night. I donno if I'll be back saturday sunday or monday. But I'll be back to see what ou wrote eventually.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

this poem is a bit different (positively i mean) ... but it's great over all ... good work
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast