+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Following the string

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Following the string

I suddenly woke up with a string on my chest
    Saying no wonder I didn't get a good nights rest
    I knew pulling it wouldn't work so I followed it
    I kept running noticing everyone had it making me not quit
    When I got closer my heart started beating fast
    Some how I wanted this to last
    I made it to a house at eleven
    As the door opens to my love in heaven
    My eyes grew big with tears of happiness
    I ran to you knowing there would be know mess
    Even without a slight to understand
    But I still reach out for your hand
    So I now know my goal was in your heart here
    As mine as well with you to never disappear

I hope you guys like it!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Following the string

A brilliant poem that was better than your riddles well done keep it up

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you! I really thank you a lot Mini Dev!!!!! I do hope you get them right with the riddles! I know you can do!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hehe thanks and could you do me a favour??? Write more poems pleeeeasse i need poems badly good luck

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

At last I got it!!! ^^ lol... I had problems with understanding what you meant with this, can you imagine!? I should get my sleep ^^

A lovely poem, beautiful and cute, sweet, dreamy!!! Ahh... I'd wish I could find this string and just follow it, but it's a lot harder in life... sadly... oh well ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    At last I got it!!! ^^ lol... I had problems with understanding what you meant with this, can you imagine!? I should get my sleep ^^

A lovely poem, beautiful and cute, sweet, dreamy!!! Ahh... I'd wish I could find this string and just follow it, but it's a lot harder in life... sadly... oh well ^^
    Thats what I said as well! To myself as well. I said why can't that really happen to me. Oh well thank you for your comment as well!

Thanks

Kuwirules, rules! lasura check out her other poems there so good no offence to kuwi but her other ones are the best this one was very great but i love the others sorry.

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, great poem! Alas, Lasura is right. most likely everyone who reads this poem will wish to wake with a string on their chest.... Great writing, Keep it up!
    Life's short so have a laugh about it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast