+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forgive me

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Forgive me

Forgive me dear lord for I have sin.
    You have not sinned, you did nothing wrong.

Forgive me dear lord for I have defined you.
    You did not define him , for he is nothing.

Forgive me dear lord for I am a lost sheep waiting for its master to be found.
    You are not a lost sheep, master who needs a master.

Forgive me dear lord for I have not honored thy father and mother.
    You do not need to honor you father and mother. They just gave birth to you and nothing more.

Forgive me dear lord for I have put hot coals on peoples heads.
    There is nothing wrong with hating someone all the time.

Forgive me dear lord for I have not kept you within my heart.
    I am glad that you have me in your heart instead of him.

Forgive me dear lord for I will stumble in the past, present and future.
    Didn’t I tell you that there is nothing wrong with you. So why are you calling out to him and not to me?

Because dear Satan my body, mind and soul does not belong to you.
    It belongs to the heavenly father.
    Our lord and savior of this world that you’ve created.
    And I want no part with that and with you.
    I am not worried little one for I have temped you in the past and present.
    So as long as I know how to temped you I know that you will be mine when the world ends.

Ok everyone please tell me what you think. And please give your honest opinion.
    Last edited by ice viper; Oct 22, 2007 at 10:48 AM.

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Forgive me

Quote Originally Posted by ice viper View Post
    Forgive me dear lord for I have sin.
    You have not sin, you did nothing wrong.

Forgive me dear lord for I have defined you.
    You did not define him , for he is nothing.

Forgive me dear lord for I am a lost sheep waiting for its master to be found.
    You are not a lost sheep, master who needs a master.

Forgive me dear lord for I have not honored thy father and mother.
    You do not need to honor you father and mother. They just gave birth to you and nothing more.

Forgive me dear lord for I have put hot coals on peoples heads.
    There is nothing wrong with hating someone all the time.

Forgive me dear lord for I have not kept you within my heart.
    I am glad that you have me in your heart instead of him.

Forgive me dear lord for I will stumble in the past, present and future.
    Didn’t I tell you that there is nothing wrong with you. So why are you calling out to him and not to me?

Because dear Satan my body, mind and soul does not belong to you.
    It belongs to the heavenly father.
    Our lord and savior of this world that you’ve created.
    And I want no part with that and with you.
    I am not worried little one for I have temped you in the past and present.
    So as long as I know how to temped you I know that you will be mine when the world ends.

Ok everyone please tell me what you think. And please give your honest opinion.
    well it's interesting*thinks*because i wasn't expecting to read such a poem.
    it is kind of akward(for me)to write such a poem..at least i couldn't write one the way you did...i mean i think you did a good job with this poem

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Thanks

Thank you for you opinion on my poem. I know it's kinda strange that I put it up. I just had this poem running through my head for the past two weeks and it all came togeather. I also wasn't trying to offend anyone if they have a diffrent religion.

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ice viper View Post
    Thank you for you opinion on my poem. I know it's kinda strange that I put it up. I just had this poem running through my head for the past two weeks and it all came togeather. I also wasn't trying to offend anyone if they have a diffrent religion.
    well you did a good job with the poem and i don't think you offened anyone that has a different religion

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

@.@ whoa... *clears throat* it's interesting never thought it would came from you...
    im in such an awe.. @.@ nicely done... and got to say something about the grammars though...

such as... this part...

"Forgive me dear lord for I have sin.
    You have not sin, you did nothing wrong."

It's something you have done.. so i would say.. a past tense would be better.. ^^

Forgive me dear lord for I have sinned.
    You have not sinned, you did nothing wrong.

there's more though.. but you should know a very good poem btw..keep up the good work

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Thanks little bro for pointing that out to me. I know my grammer stinks at time for please forgive me. And again thanks for the nice comment.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Ice this poem is very nicely done, good job it is impresive I like it.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

why,... :/ you dont need to say sorry.. or thank you for that matter... just pointing out mistakes so you could learn from them.. just sharing what i know ^^

and your welcomed ^^ keep up the good work ok~!

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast