+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geography By The Scars

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Geography By The Scars

******MILF Stands for muslim independence liberation front. A sort of terrorist organization in the Philippines. They are active in the slave trade, yes slavery still goes on******

Much earth I was forced to tear.
    The nasty places we come to hate.
    Smell the rot in the damp air.
    In Thailand watch things decay in heat.
    M.I.L.F. steel children in the Philippines,
    Worse than the desert of Iraq.
    Immoral since they lack other means.
    We leave but some never come back.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    The title was a play on the phrase "by the numbers." I meant to spell "Geography"

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Geogrpahy By The Scars

WOW very nice ... i really liked it but i think you should continue it , i really want to know what you will write after "We leave but some never come back"... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you. It is always a difficult decision to go long or not. For the most part I make the opposite mistake and go a little too long. Or at least I did when i was younger. But I would have to say nothing comes after when we leave. Simply put a few die and never come back. Really it ends there for the most part. I guess you could actually say that this is a prelude to many poems about the dead heroes that I have already written. But if you or anyone else wants write a line in teh reply here and maybe we can add it in later sort of like a renga poem.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Thank you. It is always a difficult decision to go long or not. For the most part I make the opposite mistake and go a little too long. Or at least I did when i was younger. But I would have to say nothing comes after when we leave. Simply put a few die and never come back. Really it ends there for the most part. I guess you could actually say that this is a prelude to many poems about the dead heroes that I have already written. But if you or anyone else wants write a line in teh reply here and maybe we can add it in later sort of like a renga poem.
    umm that is true XD ... for me XD i am not a good writer but i will ask my brother about that maybe he have ideas ^_^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread