+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Give" (Involves Cutting)

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Give" (Involves Cutting)

I didn't read the topic at first.. and when I read it.. it somehow gave me a VERY wrong idea ^^" (Let's not you and I get into detail about it now shall we ) xD The rhyming was quite enjoyable and I have to say the font does capture the attention of the reader. Nice job.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't cut in over a month. ^_^ It's an accomplishment for me; though I usually make it to one month. Why do I cut? The poem says it for the most part. Only it's usually because I get so angry and I can't express myself in words, so the result is I cut... Though I now get into trouble for cutting, because I recently had to go to a mental rehibilitation center.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I like it, good or bad. ^_^

@SasuraiHell: I have asthma that is really bad around smoke... So smoking is too bad for me
    Last edited by Darkened_Star; Mar 28, 2007 at 06:16 AM.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its good hear u havent cut ur self over a month its not a way out i have a fiend that did that i always told her to stop when i seen her bw about the poem now

eny way i liked it even if its about cutting nice job star
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a good poem. Though I've never cut before it gives the feeling as if I had or something like that. (Dont know if you understand that) But it was good. The rhyme scheme threw off though. But it was good poem nun the less.(^.^) Keep it up.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay... To let everyone know, I wasn't trying to make it ryhme though some may. ^_^ Thankyou Koga and R.P. Princes for the comments.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2