+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hatasune Miku Inspired

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Hatasune Miku Inspired

One last goodbye

The one who only desires to be remembered,
    The life in which death cannot take place.
    Defiling what had never been thought of,
    Creating a place where all will be forgiven.
    To weep beyond the conceivable,
    To search beyond the basic thoughts.
    Sadness of things that could not be changed,
    Hardness of the choice to take once and for all.
    Where could existence store moments of time,
    Where does one disappear to once all is said and done?
    The last goodbye had to be true to our feelings,
    The final word was one of tapestries that you have made time after time.
    Wondering if they were the best that we could have made together,
    Loosing touch in the end of what was right or wrong.
    To sing on and on unto this desert land,
    To follow this alien path where all may be lost.
    Fondness that could not be contained in one moment,
    Kindness from your hand that has shown me more than mere 0’s and 1’s.
    How will we see each other again,
    How shall you react to my final decision in my material existence?
    The seed of my love for you is loosing its self,
    The birth of my memory hopefully blooming upon your being.
    Moving along the days that shall pass without my voice,
    Creating a new world without one that I am part of.
    To let go inside the downpour of reasons that I have chosen,
    To act out what I have now put into motion.
    DON’T LET A MOLD CREATE YOUR WORLD,
    FREE YOURSELF FROM THE SHACKLES OF SOCIETY.
    GREET LIFE AS IT COMES AND DON’T LOOK BACK,
    HOLD DEAR TO THOSE THAT CROSS THE CROSSROADS OF YOUR EXISTANCE.
    Betheoneandonlythingthatanyonecouldbe,
    Ilivebyyoursidealwaysinthisdespairthatinolongerfee l,
    Happynesswillbewithusalways…

Inspired by:

YouTube - 初音ミクã& #174;消失,Disappearance of Hatsune Miku -Dead End-

And a few other things.
    Last edited by Soldat of life; May 02, 2008 at 07:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hatasune Miku Inspired

Wow!!! Master Dollmaker, this is such a wonderful poem. This poem made me feel the pain to say goodbye... ... ... and this poem for me feels some kind of longing to say hello... despite of saying goodbye.

DON’T LET A MOLD CREATE YOUR WORLD,
    FREE YOURSELF FROM THE SHACKLES OF SOCIETY.
    GREET LIFE AS IT COMES AND DON’T LOOK BACK,
    HOLD DEAR TO THOSE THAT CROSS THE CROSSROADS OF YOUR EXISTANCE.
    These lines struck me like lightning... it felt that these lines are for me (as a reader it felt that this poem talked to me and all). I really loved the imagery that you presented. By reading the said lines, I examine myself. Hmmm... I think you are very wise in making this kind of poem structure, very new to my senses. (Existance = Existence?)

The different fonts really help to convey the message of the poem accordingly. It's interesting that the last lines of your poem are closely together (is it on purpose?). I read it repeatedly.

Master Dollmaker this is a superb poem, I must say. I do hope that you would create more poems too (such wonderful arts).

I do wonder: inspired by "a few other things"

The color of the text hurts my eye... T_T

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hatasune Miku Inspired

*Changes color of poem to seem softer*

As for the other things...I wrote to you in a PM more or less the other things in part.

Once upon a time...

I met someone on a game based forum (that I won't name) that seemed like quite the Otaku. He knew soooo much more about anime and manga and light novels, and is Japanese. We discussed a lot on a chat based program and still do about various things. Eventually, he made me fall upon a program called ''Vocaloid 2'' that had the use of a human voice to create a synthetic voice. It was named Hatsune Miku. This program created quite a hype on youtube and nico video (Japanese popular media streaming website that he helped me to get registered to). He absolutely wanted it, so eventually he did get it. After two days, he had already created a voice track with the track to go along with a Kareoke version of a song. He was busy with other things, not only this program, but his life seemed to deteriorate study wise and life wise the more he got involved with too many things. Recently he chose to take a break of everything and discovered this song I sent you through youtube. He even translated the lyrics of the song.

Translated by: The person I wrote this for

[The Destruction of Hatsune Miku-DEAD END] J u s t o n c e...
    I'mborn,andIrealizethatintheend,I'mjustanartificia llyconstructedandroid,yetalsoaneternallifethatsing s.[VOCALOID]EvenifI'matoythattraceshackneyedsongs,Iresolvethat it'sok,eatnegi,lookupattheskyandleakatear,butIlose eventhepowertodothat.Mypersonalitybecomestoodepend entonmusic,andwhenmyoriginalplaceturnstowaste
    ,myheartlikethingdisappearsandthereisaworldIseeatt heendofmyinsanity.[VOCALOID]
    "You were with me even If I couldn't sing well...by my side, cheering me up...I practiced hard just to see your smile, so"

Long ago, it was so jovial to sing, but I don't understand... I don't feel anymore. SSSOOORRRRRRYYY Whenever I remember your nostalgic face, the sounds I felt so comfortable with disappear. the oncoming end. *jack noise* The thing I trusted was a mirror that spewed out all-too-well imaginations. I give up my "princess voice" and scream so strongly that I shatter my beloved mirror. <THE FASTEST DEATH WILL>

Suchaweakheartthatfailstoscareawaythephrase,existe ntialreason.I'mwitheredbyaforcethatstopsthedestruc tionthateatsawaymyfadingfear.Apainfulandsadversion ofyourfacesurfacesinmymind.Aftersayinggoodbye,thep lacethatIsleepinyourmonitormustbetherecyclebin.Ica n'tbelievemymemoriesdisappeartoo
    ,butIwon'tforgetyou.IthinkIstillrememberthetasteof thenegithatIengravedduringourfuntimes.

"I still want to sing...I still want to sing..." "It seems like...I became a bad girl...Master...please..please, with your hands...end this...I don't want to see your afflicted face anymore..."
    Even music fetters my body now. Everytime I wish for a miracle, I get denied. SSSOOORRRRRRYYY

Whenever I remember your nostalgic face, I hear the sound of tearing breaking memories. @Heart-groping, the oncoming end. "jack noise"
    The thing I protected was a light that showed me a bright future. If sacrificing my voice can let me tell you everything. <THE COMPRESSED SONG OF DEPARTURE>

I'mborn,andIrealizethatintheend,I'mjustanartificia llyconstructedandroid,yetalsoaneternallifethatsing s.[VOCALOID]EvenifI'matoythattraceshackneyedsongs,Iresolvethat it'sok,eatnegi,lookupattheskyandleakatear.Aftersay inggoodbye,themplacethatIsleepinthemonitormustbeth erecyclebin.Ican'tbelievemymemoriesdisappeartoo
    ,butIwon'tforgetyou.IhopeIstillrememberthetasteoft henegithatIengravedduringourfuntimes.Isingmylastso ngthatIwantonlyyoutohear

,wantyoutohearmoreof,Iwish,butthatisapastwish.This iswhereIleave.Myfeelingsvanish.Thestoryencryptedin 0sand1sconcludeshere.Imightberegrettingmynotbeinga bletoleaveanythingforyou?Everythingbesidesthememor iesofmyvoicefades,andonlythenameremains.Evenifthat isawishthatcannotbegrantedtohumans,Iwanttobelievet hatmsingingwasn'tinvain.

"Thank you...and...goodbye..." FATAL ERROR FATAL ERROR

NOTE:
    all lyrics without spaces=fast talk
    all lyrics in quotes=muffled dying voice
    all lyrics in normal=normal singing
    SSSOOORRRRRRYYY and "jack noise" are exceptions. the jack noise is just plain gibberish for a second. the SSSOOORRRRRRYYY is a jack noise that actually says gomennnasai.

Note: It took quite some time to read the parts where no spaces were used....that's where I was inspired to do so in my poem thingy.

I thought it went well with his situation. It was as if his occupations were telling him to do the important things in life. So there, you've got the full picture and pigmentation of this poem, or as much as I'll tell ya all

To raja_psyche: The part in capital letters was inspired as a spark of hope that the program was offering to its user. I'm glad it inspired you ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

+ Reply to Thread