+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: He needs...

  1. #1
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    He needs...

    He needs no surety.
    A man who works in obscurity,
    his clients have no maturity.
    Plus there's no job security.

    He doesn't want insurance
    when he has no assurance.
    Sure as hell has no affluence,
    or any feeling of signifigance.

    He doesn't want this position.
    He has way too much ambition.
    His entire life's mission
    is to get some recognition.

    Maybe he would like to include
    someone who's love can be accrued.
    But that option he'll exclude
    until he is finally in the mood.

    'Til then he lives in solitary.
    With other people he is wary.
    Public opinion to the contrary,
    being hurt again is scary.

    But still he feels he needs...


  2. #2
    Newbie ChaosTempest is off to a good start ChaosTempest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: He needs...

    Dog Dog That's Hot Dog Hot Like Fira Dog You Killing Blizzaga Dog.

  3. #3
    Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In the world where I belong
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 52 Times in 52 Posts

    Re: He needs...

    Yeah he needs to be loved by someone[especially they love each other to make their relationship FOREVER]...>>
    But i loved it and was great rhyming and the same as the emotions you put in....>>>
    Keep it UP!^_^
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

  4. #4
    Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Crystal Minnesota.
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 44 Times in 42 Posts

    Re: He needs...

    I really enjoyed this. The rhyme scheme seemed slightly over done to me. HOWEVER it didn't detract from the meaning in the words (Like I feel it does to my works. which is why I don't often rhyme on purpose.) I'd really like to talk to you about this but it's not much of an infront of boyfriend conversation and your never online anymore.

    You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

  5. #5
    Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Friendly Fridley
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 140 Times in 121 Posts

    Re: He needs...

    I love how it leaves the reader wondering what it is he feels he needs. (some readers may do more than wonder)

    I can relate so much to the emotions in this. Especially the feeling of being capable of so much more than what life's current situation has dealt.

    You should do a series of these. I will continue to (more than) wonder if "he" ever found what he needed. But I guess that mystery is what makes this so worth the read.
    ... Not Ever Again...

  6. #6
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: He needs...

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosTempest View Post
    Dog Dog That's Hot Dog Hot Like Fira Dog You Killing Blizzaga Dog.
    Thank you, Randy Jackson!! LOL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I really enjoyed this. The rhyme scheme seemed slightly over done to me. HOWEVER it didn't detract from the meaning in the words (Like I feel it does to my works. which is why I don't often rhyme on purpose.) I'd really like to talk to you about this but it's not much of an infront of boyfriend conversation and your never online anymore.
    My internet is down until around the end of this upcoming week, unfortunately (I'm at Caribou right now). However, we will talk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I love how it leaves the reader wondering what it is he feels he needs. (some readers may do more than wonder)

    I can relate so much to the emotions in this. Especially the feeling of being capable of so much more than what life's current situation has dealt.

    You should do a series of these. I will continue to (more than) wonder if "he" ever found what he needed. But I guess that mystery is what makes this so worth the read.
    Ha! A series?! It took me an hour to write this, LOL. I'm so rusty. However, it's a pretty good idea. I'll consider it. ^_^

    Thanks for reading, everyone!


  7. #7
    Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 47 Times in 45 Posts

    Re: He needs...

    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    He needs no surety.
    A man who works in obscurity,
    his clients have no maturity.
    Plus there's no job security.

    He doesn't want insurance
    when he has no assurance.
    Sure as hell has no affluence,
    or any feeling of signifigance.

    He doesn't want this position.
    He has way too much ambition.
    His entire life's mission
    is to get some recognition.

    Maybe he would like to include
    someone who's love can be accrued.
    But that option he'll exclude
    until he is finally in the mood.

    'Til then he lives in solitary.
    With other people he is wary.
    Public opinion to the contrary,
    being hurt again is scary.

    But still he feels he needs...
    :OOOOOOO amazing bot. xD this really rocked my sockssss.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts