+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Healing Process-A Gaara fanfic

Newbie Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Healing Process

Chapter 1

A beautiful beginning

It was a bright sunny day in the village hidden in the leaves.

Gaara hated these kinds of days. He had just finished the written part of the chunin exam, and was relaxing outside with Temari and Kankuro. He looked around, and then noticed a girl sitting down against a house. She was starring at him, but when she noticed him starring back, she quickly turned her head the other direction. The girl had long blonde hair, and green eyes. She looked a bit like Temari, except the girls hair was down.

Gaara got up and said “I’ll be right back.”

He began to walk towards her. Gaara hated when people looked at him, in fact, he just simply hated other people. Not a big surprise considering his past.

As Gaara approached the girl, he began to speak. “You got some kind of problem?”

The girl looked his way again.

“Huh? Oh, I’m sorry, I was just noticing that you’re not from around here. I’m assuming from the symbol on your headband that you’re from the village hidden in the sand, and im also guessing that you’re here for the chunin exam, right?” She smiled sweetly at Gaara.

He turned and said “Fool.”

She ignored his comment, and said “I really am sorry for starring at you. Please forgive me.”

Gaara didn’t say a word. He just continued walking back towards Temari and Kankuro.

After he took a few steps, the girl began to speak again.

“Can I at least know your name?”

Gaara stopped, sighed deeply, then said “It’s Gaara.”

She smiled then replied by saying “Mines Kotoni.”

Kotoni got up then spoke again.

“Well I hope to see you around.”

“Whatever.” Was the last thing Gaara said to Kotoni before he walked away.

Chapter End

Chapter 2 soon to come!

Im sorry about double posting but if anyone wants to read chapter 2 pls reply.
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 03, 2006 at 10:13 AM.

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Healing Process-A Gaara fanfic

Great start! I can't wait to see chapter 2

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

wow! as a gaara fanatic,i liked it. good to see a gaara fanfic around. i am excited about the chapter two!!!^^

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Newbie Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69's Avatar
    Thanks

Chapter 2

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

As Gaara walked away Kotoni was stunned with an overwhelming feeling. It was something she had never felt before. Something brand new. Well, whatever it was, she was liking it. She returned home for the night. Kotoni was happy to have her own place. \she was happy to be away from there...

Later on that night, as Kotoni shbut off her light, and rested her head on her pillow, she thought about Gaara, and that strange new feeling he gave her. Suddenly, she figured out what that feeling was. For the first time in her life, Kotoni was in love.

As she drifted off into a deep sleep, she embraced this feeling, and welcomed it with open arms.

She awoke later in the morning, jumped outta bed, and got dressed. Kotoni longed to see Gaara again. The only thing was, where would she find him?
    She thought for a moment, then hit herself over the head. "Duh! The Chunin Exam! In a month there's going to be a big tournament at the village collisium. I've got an idea! I'll go cheer him on! The only hard part will be waiting for an entire month. That's a long time! Oh well, as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder! Well, I guess I better get to work."

Every single day that month, she thought about nothing, and no one but Gaara. Finaly the day had arrived! As Kotoni walked towards the collisium her heart was beating faster than it ever had. When she got there, she took a seat right in the front row.

The first 2 fights were very entertaining, and enjoyable, but Kotoni became excited when It was finaly Gaara's turn to fight. She had waited an entire month for this moment. After a slight delay, Gaara's opponent finaly showed up. "So, he's fighting Sasuke, huh? If Gaara's strong this should be an interesting match, but where is Gaara? I've been waiting a whole month for this." Kotoni look around for a minute, and then finaly noticed Gaara entering the ring. They were about to start. No one had a clue what would happen within the next few minutes...

Chapter 3

Coming Soon...

Banned Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi- may be famous one day Shinobi-'s Avatar
    Thanks

wow. great all around I hope that you contiue it

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

cool...a bit short on depth but tht's okay....it's a fan fic so it's cool so far...look forward to reading more

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks
    ^^ wow! i liked the idea in chapter two... but i think it is somewhat short... and is need for more description...
    i can't wait for the chapter 3! ^^

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Thanks
    Chapter 3

Fear for a loved one.

The match has finaly begun. Gaara made the first move by opening the cork in his gourd. Kotoni wasnt surprised to find out that there was sand in it.

As Gaara was drawing out the sand from his gourd, he suddenly had a look on his face that gave Kotoni the impression that he might be struggling with something. Naturally she began to worry.

"What's wrong with him? They've barely started, and already he looks as if he's in pain. I hope he'll be alright."

Suddenly in the blink of an eye, Sasuke drew his shuriken, and threw them at Gaara, but to Kotoni's surprise, Gaara repelled them by making a copy of himself using sand.

"Wow, that's really cool!"

Even cooler yet, his sand copy blew a big gust of sand at Sasuke, but Sasuke dodged it. After blocking the attack, Sasuke began to attack Gaara's sand copy.

The fight became more and more interesting with each passing second. This fight made Kotoni's heart race.

"He's so strong!"

She couldnt take it anymore.

She got up, and began yelling.

"That's it, Gaara! You can do it! I know you'll win this! I believe in you!"

Gaara quickly turned his head. He couldnt believe it. Kotoni had come to watch, and was actualy cheering for him!

"What?! Why?!"

Then before he could even turn his head to see it, Sasuke jumped behind him, and punched Gaara in the face.

After that things started to go bad. Kotoni was going crazy. There was nothing she could do to help the person she loved. All she could do was stand there, and watch.

Right when she thought things were really going bad, Gaara did something that surprised her.

"He's surrounded by a ball of sand! That's an interesting defense. Sasuke will have to come up with something good to impenetrate this...what?!"

When she looked at Sasuke, she was surprised to see a ball of blue lightning surrounding one of his hands.

"What's up with that? It sounds like a bunch of birds."

After a moment, Sasuke began to run towards Gaara's ball of sand. Kotoni couldnt believe what happend next.

"He...actualy penetrated it! But how? That seemed like the perfect defense!"

Kotoni became even more startled when she heard Gaara scream, and then saw his sand lower.

She reached out her hand and said " Oh my god! He's bleeding! No! Gaara!"

Then before she could say another word, everything went black...

Ill post 4 as soon as someone replies

If anyone wants to read chapter 4 just reply
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 03, 2006 at 10:13 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast