+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Healing Process-A Gaara fanfic

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks
    Chapter 4!
    Chapter 4!
    Chapter 4!
    Please!
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaaras_Princess69
    Im sorry about double posting but if anyone wants to read chapter 2 pls reply.
    Please don't double post! Use the edit button... and kindly wait for others to comment...

Quote Originally Posted by Shippo101
    Chapter 4!
    Chapter 4!
    Chapter 4!
    Please!
    Ah, I would advice to comment rather than to just cheer... It will be a warning for next time.

Newbie Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69's Avatar
    Thanks
    Chapter 4

Dreams of you

Kotoni openned her eyes. She became startled when she realized she wasnt at the collisium anymore.

She was deep in a forest. When she looked down, she became horrified by what she was witnessing.

There was Gaara, lying on the forest ground. He was bleeding, dirty, battered, and bruised. It hurt to see him look so weak.

About 10 feet away was a blond haired boy who faught earlier in the collisium. The blond boy was in the same condition as Gaara. He was crawling towards Gaara with merely his chin. As he did, the blond one began to speak.

"The pain of being alone...is completly out of this world, isnt it? I dont know why...but I understand your feelings so much it actualy hurts. But I...I have people who are important to me now. I wont let you hurt my important people. If you do...Ill stop you, even if I have to kill you!"

These words sliced through Kotoni's heart deeper than any knife ever could.

She looked back at Gaara as he started to talk.

"Why...why can you do this for strangers?!"

The blond boy emediatly answered Gaara.

"My loneliness...That hell...They saved my from it, and acknowledged my existence. They're important to me...thats why."

Kotoni began to cry. It hurt to see the person most important to her, just lying there. She wanted to help, but her body wouldnt move. She closed her eyes as the tears continued to stream down her face.

When she openned them again, she saw that she was back at the collisium.

Kotoni heard a scream. She looked behind her. There was a girl with short pink hair, a boy with brown hair in a pony tail who had also faught earlier, a little pug who was biting the brown haired boys hand, and the blond one from her dream.

Suddenly she realized the purpose of the dream, and what she muyst do.

She knew Gaara was in trouble, and that she needed to go to him. Kotoni got up, and walked towards the group.

"Excuse me...are you going into the forest to look for someone?

The pink haired girl spoke first.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I need to look for someone too. Please take me with you."

The brown haired boy replied, "Fine, just make sure you dont fall behind."

"Oh believe me, I wont."

After everyone was settled, they all headed out into the forest. Kotoni wasnt prepared for what was to come.

Chapter 5 will be here as soon as I get a reply

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like id like to read chapeter 5 pleze.

Tanks zyta

Newbie Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69's Avatar
    Thanks
    Chapter 5

Inner Demons

After running for what seemed like forever, Kotoni, the blond boy, and the pink haired girl suddenly stopped. When Kotoni looked up into the trees, she realized why they had stopped. Up high in the trees was the Sasuke guy that Gaara had faught earlier in the collisium.

When Kotoni shifted her sight to another tree, she became startled, and confused when she realized who she was looking at.

It was Gaara, but yet it did not look like him. The left side of his face, and his right arm were unrecognizeable.

She couldnt believe that that was the Gaara she was in love with.

In the blink of an eye, the blond boy punched Gaara, and sent him flying towards another tree. Then the next thing she knew, Gaara tried to attack Sasuke, but the pink haired girljumped in the way. Because of that, Gaara bound her to a tree using his unrecognizable arm.

Next the blond boy summoned a small frog. After pointlessly arguing with it for a minute, everyone turned their attention back towards Gaara. The rest of his body began to transform.

Gaara and the blond boy continued to fight, and Gaara was apparently winning, but Kotoni knew that that was not how it needed to be. She knew that the blond boy needed to win. She thought...that even though she wanted to...this boy...could possibly, be the one...to lift whatever heavy burden Gaara was carrying.

This fight was painful to watch, but Kotoni knew, deep down in her heart, that this fight will heal him.

To Kotoni's surprise, Gaara had come crashing down to the forest floor. Sand, dirt, and dust was flying everywhere.

When it lifted moments later, she saw that Gaara was no longer there.

Kotoni looked around. It was only after she looked up that she spotted him. She couldnt believe the form he had taken.

Gaara towered well above the trees.

"How is that blond kid gonna fight him now?"

Kotoni trembled. She thought for sure that the blond one could win, but with Gaara's current state, she began to doubt him.

About a minute later was when Kotoni got an answer to the question she had just asked herself.

"A summoning Jutsu? Now I definently know the blond one can do it. I was a fool to ever doubt him."

Chapter 6 coming right after a reply

ummm yeah as soon as i get a reply ill post chapter 6
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 05, 2006 at 02:12 PM.

Newbie lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes's Avatar
    Thanks
    man dont leave me in suspense get on with ch. 4 it is really good and I am loving it

I meant to say ch. 6 I would love to read more plz
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 05, 2006 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks
    Chapter 6

Hope

Suddenly Kotoni's heart began to swell.

The blond one was winning.

"I know you can do it. I know you have what it takes to take away whatever pain is residing in his heart."

Kotoni became amazed when she saw that the frog that the blond one summoned, turned into a fox.

"...Wow...He's going to do it...he's about to win! I just know it!"

Gaara and the blond boy continued to fightt one another, when from no where she heard a bang, followed by cracking sounds. Thats when she knew...

"Not much longer now..."

Gaara and the blond boy jumped at one another from a top the trees.

"This is it!"

The blond one punched Gaara. Emediatly after, they both crashed down to the forest floor.

Kotoni emediatly recognized what she saw.

Gaara, and the blond boy were lying on the ground. The blond boy was laying about 10 feet away from Gaara.

"This is...the scene from my dream."

As Kotoni relived this moment, a river of tears began to stream down her face. She softly whispered "Thank you..." as she watched the blond slowly crawl over to the person that was most precious to her.

"I love you, Gaara."

She sobbed harder as the blond one began to speak those familiar words he spoke earlier in her dream.

"Thank you so much...It's finaly lifting. That tremendous pain is releasing itself from his heart."

While Gaara was being carried away by Temari, and Kankuro, he was rethinking the words Naruto had just spoke to him, then to his surprise, Gaara had a vision in his head.

'...Kotoni...?...Why am I thinking of her now...?'

Gaara couldnt shake the feeling he had at the moment.

'Why did she cheer for me? Is she...am I...? I need to know. I have to find out...why...?

Ok theres chapter 6

When we get a reply ill post chapter 7

xXNekoXChanXx is off to a good start xXNekoXChanXx's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: The Healing Process-A Gaara fanfic

omg! post chapter 7! I loves this! keep going! please!?!
    *clears throat*...When life gives YOU lemons, you make lemonade...When life gives ME lemons...I USE THEM TO THROW AT OTHER PEOPLE!*cough*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2