+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 9

Thread: The heart says...

  1. #1
    Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 47 Times in 45 Posts

    The heart says...

    Your mind is running
    like a wild cat through the streets.
    Your heart sits calmly in its place
    as it beats.

    You don't want to hurt him
    and you never want to see him cry
    But your heart begins to tell you
    "Dear, it's time to say good-bye."

    You love him so dearly
    or so your mind says.
    You heart tells another story
    where the new one begins and this one ends.

    Every time your with him
    you feel out of place.
    When you see the other
    it's like you're in space.

    The sight of his smile
    makes you smile back
    but when you see her's
    your heart is having a panic attack...

    "Keep him close"
    you think in your head
    but your heart tells you to follow
    the new path it's lead.

    Your mind is so confusing
    and leads only to pain.
    Your heart tells the truth
    so follow the strain.

    Your heart knows the difference
    between what's love and what's not.
    Your mind is so deceving
    and does not.

    Follow your heart
    no matter what the cost
    because if you neglect to follow
    you'll never know what you've just lost.
    Last edited by starfire1036; Sep 03, 2008 at 07:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whereeveryouare
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Re: The heart says...

    wow that was really good it reminds me of i book read recently ts called "two suns in the sky" and its a really good book and it does relate alot to this poem which is like... wow amazing im kinda speechless cuz it was really good

  3. #3
    Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 47 Times in 45 Posts

    Re: The heart says...

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy9513 View Post
    wow that was really good it reminds me of i book read recently ts called "two suns in the sky" and its a really good book and it does relate alot to this poem which is like... wow amazing im kinda speechless cuz it was really good
    ive never read that book... it was just from experience but with a girl i was with and a girl i liked...

  4. #4
    Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    somewhere peaceful
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: The heart says...

    Time and time again we face dilemmas. Love is always a double edged sword because at any time it goes either way. It can either cause us happiness or grief. Fate is not always so forgiving, but we need to move on even if it's not always easy.

  5. #5
    Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 47 Times in 45 Posts

    Re: The heart says...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuinta View Post
    Time and time again we face dilemmas. Love is always a double edged sword because at any time it goes either way. It can either cause us happiness or grief. Fate is not always so forgiving, but we need to move on even if it's not always easy.
    thus reading... i have not the slightest how this is criticisim towards my poem being that this is only a stated opinion. that supports the basis behind my poem. I see nothing that has to do with you liking nor disliking my poem or any hints on how i should improve my writing. But i do believe this statement to be true in a way... but please i request you not to post like this again or i will be forced to report you for posting with out a motive.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to starfire1036 For This Useful Post:

    Kuinta (Sep 05, 2008)

  7. #6
    Newbie Toki is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: The heart says...

    I liked the poem alot good job reminds me my old girl freind yet i thought remembering something like that would bring me sadness yet it does not anyways guesss it shows me to just move on and the book you said it reminded you of i should read it looks like a good chocie.

  8. #7
    Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 47 Times in 45 Posts

    Re: The heart says...

    Quote Originally Posted by Toki View Post
    I liked the poem alot good job reminds me my old girl freind yet i thought remembering something like that would bring me sadness yet it does not anyways guesss it shows me to just move on and the book you said it reminded you of i should read it looks like a good chocie.
    AH lol who new one thing like this could have so many different meanings to one person and another... thank you

  9. #8
    Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    somewhere peaceful
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: The heart says...

    Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    thus reading... i have not the slightest how this is criticisim towards my poem being that this is only a stated opinion. that supports the basis behind my poem. I see nothing that has to do with you liking nor disliking my poem or any hints on how i should improve my writing. But i do believe this statement to be true in a way... but please i request you not to post like this again or i will be forced to report you for posting with out a motive.
    Oh sorry my bad. I was too focused on saying giving some thoughts I had for your poem that I forgot to say my opinion. Your poem was very good because the lines presented good vibes through the use of imagery. Nice job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My heart
    By Scourge in forum Poems
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jun 16, 2008, 01:26 PM
  2. My Heart
    By shadowrulz in forum POTM (Poem of the Month)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2008, 08:49 AM
  3. heart
    By Forgotten soul in forum Poems
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 18, 2007, 07:54 AM
  4. my heart
    By Lotski in forum Poems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jun 24, 2007, 06:13 PM
  5. X-Ray of my Heart
    By Bio-link in forum Poems
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2007, 06:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts