+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heartache Fairytales....Lyrics

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Heartache Fairytales....Lyrics

Well these are my newest lyrics!! Yay!! "Something" (that shall not be named) made me think about a memory from long ago....kinda not a good 1 but it inspried me 2 write this. Guess i've been in a bit of a depressed mood lately, but it's been good 4 my writting so i'm not complaining lol. I just wanted to record my feelings and share them lol. Well please enjoy and tell me what ya'll all think kk. Cause I always love 2 know what others think of my work. Now on 2 the lyrics!! XD

Heartache Fairytales...

I thought I was in love, But maybe it was just a phase
    Use to wait by the phone each night, Waiting for a call from you
    Dressed up nicely all for you, But now it seems i've been forgotten
    Thought you loved me, Guess I was wrong to believe in a fairytale...

" Fairytales are no longer real "

Wondering the streets late at night, Trying to remember where I belong
    Since i'm no longer a part of your life, I have nowhere to go
    My eyelashes frozen in place, Tears stains still in place from a crying scene
    Arms wrapped around me are my own, Cause there is no longer anyone to hold...

" No one left to hold onto to "

I thought it may all be a dream, And I would wake up next to you in the morning
    But I open my eyes, And your still not there beside me
    Our or should I say my bed, Is now longer slept in cause it's to big now
    Looking at an old photo on the table, I see us with smiles full of love...

" But there will never be another photo like this "

I thought we had the perfect kind of love, The kind like in fairytales
    Guess I should have know, Fairytales are just dreams that are ment to be broken
    My dreams of us have been smashed into pieces, Scattered all across the floor of my heart
    I cry and scream out in agony, While holding onto the ring you once gave me...

" Guess you broke your promise to me "

You promised me happiness, But now you ripped it from me
    I dreamed of a wedding, All trimmed in white
    But now i'm lost in the darkness, Everything is shadow in black
    I thought this time would be different, But it's happening all over again...

" I'm reliving all my heartaches again and again "

On your birthday I waited for you to come home, Lit candles litter the room with a warm glow
    It was a perfect setup, A romantic getaway for just us two
    But my heart was crushed when you called, Saying you couldn't do it anymore
    There was someone else in your life, You kept saying sorry over and over again...

" All I could do was stare in space, I cryed while I hung up the phone "

I thought I was in love, But maybe it was just a phase..it wasn't ment to be
    Use to wait by the phone each night, Waiting for a call from you..and you did
    Dressed up nicely all for you, But now it seems i've been forgotten..now i'm unwanted
    Thought you loved me, Guess I was wrong to believe in a fairytale..cause there was always someone else...

" Fairytales are no longer real, They never were "

Wondering the streets late at night, Trying to remember where I belong..since your gone
    Since i'm no longer a part of your life, I have nowhere to go..I can never go back home
    My eyelashes frozen in place, Tears stains still in place from a crying scene..just like in the movies
    Arms wrapped around me are my own, Cause there is no longer anyone to hold..no one loves me...

" No one left to hold onto to, Then why am I still even here? "

All alone late at night, In the park where we first met & kissed
    Drowning myself in the rain, With a pistol held tightly in my hands
    Locked and loaded, As I stare into the sky and beg to say my goodbyes
    It's all over now, No reason to stay here now since your gone..what's the point?...

" Time for the fairytale to end, Last chapter has finally been written

As you hear the sound of a gun shot ring out, You can see the streets splattered with red

No one seen this happen..only god, No one will notice till morning..till then god will watch

The death of some poor soul by the water fountain, Who had no one left in this world

They died of a broken heart, As you can clearly see the tear stains

Whoever said fairytales have a happy ending, They were lying..as you can see

Because all this fairytale had was..heartache and misery..."
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heartache Fairytales....Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami's_Angel View Post
    My dreams of us have been smashed into pieces, Scattered all across the floor of my heart

On your birthday I waited for you to come home, Lit candles litter the room with a warm glow
    It was a perfect setup, A romantic getaway for just us two
    But my heart was crushed when you called, Saying you couldn't do it anymore
    There was someone else in your life, You kept saying sorry over and over again...

" All I could do was stare in space, I cryed while I hung up the phone "
    over all it has a great dark feel to it, it has alot of desperation and emotion behind the words. the first stanza, well I think that everyone has thought or felt that at one time or another when things have fallen apart. I like how you showed the last ray of hope but the note of holding onto the ring. as for the second one, ouchie ... I have had something close to that happen to me on my birthday so that one struck a huge cord with me. I love reading your stuff and how you write it is very nicely done, keep up the good work...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fireandice For This Useful Post:

Shinigami's_Angel (Jul 05, 2008)

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Fai!!!! *HUGS* Yeah I was goin 4 a bit of like the world was ending cause of it. Yeah that part got inspried by a song lol. Oh i'm sorry Fai.
    Thanks ^///^ It's always a pleasure 2 have u read my work and letting me know what ya think. ^___^

Newbie ThanatosLoveChain is off to a good start ThanatosLoveChain's Avatar
    Thanks

" But there will never be another photo like this "
    This line is amazing here.One of the best to me. Makes me think of an R&B song i love,I believe it's Faded Pictures.

This here is nice in your writing,because it made me think of a promise ring,did you do that intentionally? nice.

" Time for the fairytale to end, Last chapter has finally been written
    And I love this one best also! The whole poem is very beautiful! I think you are an excellent writer,keep up the good work. ~~~*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThanatosLoveChain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow...thanks 4 the awesome comment ThanatosLoveChain!! I'm glad ya liked it so much lol. And about the ring bit, yes it was made 2 seem like a promise ring. Glad ya notice it lol. I used it as if that person was givin the ring out of love and a promise 4 happiness but in the end it was a sign of misery.
    Thank you once again 4 takeing the time 2 read and comment on my work. Oh and also this isn't really a poem, it's more like lyrics 4 a song lol.

Newbie chaosbreaker is off to a good start chaosbreaker's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG this is awesome! I loved the song all the way through! I even sang the song to get a good feel for it and it came out perfect. I hope your doing well, and keep up the amazing work.
    ~Takuya

Clan Rainstorm 5th in command

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chaosbreaker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow really?!! Thanks chaosbreaker!!! Glad ya liked it so much. ^__^ It took alot of work and time. And yes i'm doing well, thanks 4 worrying. ^__^ Once again thanks 4 takeing the time 2 read and comment on my work. ^__^

+ Reply to Thread