+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help me understand.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help me understand.

Like I always... I can capture on how you must felt when you was writing this poem... I'm just getting to know you, but I already think your son is lucky to have a father like you... Keep up all the emotions you put into your writing & you can't go wrong... Even if others don't tend to like it... At least they can feel where you are coming from... (That's to any writer/poet out there...) And I know you live & do it for your son, but you representing for the fathers that does care out there.... So keep on that #No. 1 Dad's shirt & let them know... Who you be!!! ^_^

Like they say "any fool can have kids, but it takes a man to raise one..."

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help me understand.

Thanks to Nathalie and Inuruto for your wonderful comments and words of encouragement. I greatly appreciate it. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2