+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: For Her!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: For Her!

Well I really like this poem I can almost relate to it completely you know. The only difference is that we didn't kill ourselves over it. Yes of course now we don't talk but you know in a way I think he's happier. If it hadn't of happened I would have never found my husband. So to that other guy you know who you are Jor. and to the one I'm talking about in this situation. Thanks. This poem shows how much he loved her and how much he cared for how she felt even if he got hurt. I find it sad and I feel bad because I have put someone through this situation. For this Ray I'm sorry. Keep up the great work with your poems and I would love to see more of them!!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, this poem is excellent! It's so sad, and it shows what a man would do if he loved a woman that much. *sob* It was so wonderful! I loved it!

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

This poem is a masterpiece, Chris! The picture of that lightning is symbolic to the poem: rage, anger, betrayal and revenge altogether. This poem is in narrative form and i liked the details that made this poem really interesting. The suspense added to the beauty of the poem. The characters seemed to be alive and the feelings seemed to be real in this poem. This kept me reading from the start till the end.

Correct punctuations would be nice, too.

Anyways, I look Keep up the great job!

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2