+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here is one for all the G Gundam fans. The Shuffle Alliance

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is one for all the G Gundam fans. The Shuffle Alliance

Here I am the King of Hearts!
    before my hand the whole world parts. The weight of the world upon my shoulders but I will not give up though my bones may crumble for I am a king among a world of folders I will not fail though the world may stumble Here I am Domon Kasshu King oo Hearts! This is me the Queen of Spades! before my fist my enemies power fades The weight of my future balanced on a rope but I will not allow my faith to flee for I am an example for those without hope I will not fail I will show them what I can be This is me Chibodee Crocket Queen of Spades! I am here the Jack of Diamonds! before my sword my adversaries do flee The weight of my honor upon my hand but I will not allow my courage to give out for I set the standard of how a knight should stand I will not fail for I shed light on the correct rout I am here George De Sand Jack of Diamonds! Over here the Ace of Clubs! before my silence my foes do fall The weight of my home upon my back but I will not allow my youth to hinder me for I am the protector of my family though experience I may lack I will not fail for I must prove though young I am how brave I can be Over here Sai Saici Ace of Clubs! This way the Black Joker! before my strength my combatants do tremble The weight of my freedom upon my chest but I will not allow my captivity to weaken me for I am not the person that many have guessed I will not fail I will prove I am worthy for then they will give me the key This way Argo Gulskii Black Joker! Sorry about the formatting my computer has a mind of it's own and would not let me fix it. lol. I tried to to symbolize the characters fighting stiles and the reasons that they are fighting and add a little of their personality to the poem, I did not do a good job at it tho . Any suggestions are appreciated. Hope you enjoyed it! #$%## It took away all the formatting I did! SORRY
    Last edited by kingmustang; Mar 26, 2010 at 07:20 AM. Reason: The bloody computer undid all my formatting!!!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Here is one for all the G Gundam fans. The Shuffle Alliance

One thing that may make it better is to put it into a poetic format vice just a paragraph. But congratulations you have inspired me to go watch G Gundam.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

kingmustang (Apr 08, 2010)

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    One thing that may make it better is to put it into a poetic format vice just a paragraph. But congratulations you have inspired me to go watch G Gundam.
    Thanks glad you liked it! I put it in a poem form but my computer decided to put it back in a paragraph form. Grrrrrr

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kingmustang For This Useful Post:

!beast (Mar 26, 2010)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

That has happened to me. I say experiment with different word processor applications. Don't use word pad instead use microsoft word or maybe even note pad.

+ Reply to Thread