+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In Hiding...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In Hiding...

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Wow! Thanks to all of you who've commented on this so far! ^_^
    I didn't think I'd get such good comments on this one, to be honest with you all. LOL.
    I'm glad you all took the time to read this and I'm happy you liked it!

Bratling, I've always thought it as strange, how we deal with entirely different issues the exact same way. LOL
    's cus your my ex husband. we rubbed off on each other more then we thought apparently

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    's cus your my ex husband. we rubbed off on each other more then we thought apparently
    Yeah, you're right. ^_^

I think we rubbed off on each other a lil' TOO much. I've been tempted to hide in the closet a few times.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretending...
    Acting like there's nothing wrong.
    Yet stuck with problems all day long.
    I think this part strikes a chord with a great number of people . . . this feeling is quite common among people.

Numbing...
    Like a boat-load of novicaine.
    That's is my favourite line in the entire poem! It's so well put! As with novicaine, you no longer feel the problem, even though it's still there. Well said, indeed!

---------------------

An excellent poem. This is without a doubt your best one. Well done, Atomik; well done, indeed!

Thanks

Yeah, you're right. ^_^

I think we rubbed off on each other a lil' TOO much. I've been tempted to hide in the closet a few times.
    I wish I had a closet.. Oh how I wish I had a closet.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I think this part strikes a chord with a great number of people . . . this feeling is quite common among people.

That's is my favourite line in the entire poem! It's so well put! As with novicaine, you no longer feel the problem, even though it's still there. Well said, indeed!

---------------------

An excellent poem. This is without a doubt your best one. Well done, Atomik; well done, indeed!
    Why thank you! I'm glad you liked it! I didn't know if people would really read between the lines of this poem, but apparently I stand/sit corrected. ^_^ Thanks again!

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

oh wow.. this is wonderful... it really spoke to me. I know what it feels like to always be hiding how you feel and everything. It's really good and I like it. ^-^

Thanks

Mm I find all this mighty interesting precluding everything recent. I really hope you quit doing this to yourself. <3 smile...!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2