+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How I feel

Newbie May_Bloodrose_Pagan is off to a good start May_Bloodrose_Pagan's Avatar
    Thanks

How I feel

How I feel
    I don't know how much more I can take
    Seeing, hearing, talking, and smelling the pain
    It's all like a nightmare in my dreams,
    But it's so real. I feel the blood running
    Down my hands, but the blood is not my own, It's someone else's blood. It's the blood of someone I love so much...though that person hurt me so bad, their blood won't leave my hands...I wash and I wash, but it won't leave my hands...

In a room full of people, I feel the most alone...I'm always waiting for the darkness to consume or for Death to take me to a different, and most likely better, place. As darlness falls, night unfolds ebon wings to wrap the world in its dark embrace and it will capture your soul, it will never let go, I've watched so many people fade away...they all left me here to stay all alone. I was just a shadow I was invisible, I was all alone and now I'm becoming it all over again...does that make me emo?? Does tht make me a loner?? If it does then I don't care...I stopped caring what people thought a long time ago...so why should I care what they call me? They just call me these things becase inside they feel the same...inside they're hurting, probably as much as I am...and they're afraid...so they cast me aside like some piece of trash, thinking they can escape the feelings they try so desperately to hide...I'm just a shadow, invisible, I'm all alone, except for 1 friend...and I like it that way, but how long can someone stay happy while being utterly alone??...

"I cry, I bleed, I hurt...doesn't that make me human? If it does than why am I treated like I'm not? because I'm differnt, weird...well what's normal anyway?I don't know what normal is...all I know is that it's not me." This is how I feel most of the time it's like "I am human and I need to be loved, just like everybody else does, but see I've already waited too long and all my hope is gone." I am human though I'm treated wrong because I'm different, here's a news flash: EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD IS DIFFERENT!!! "no two people exactly are the same because no two hearts are the same, even if the two people look the same!" we're all different, why can't we except that and judge people on their personalities instead of their looks!! "beauty is not in how you look but in who you are as a person." and you know what, people make mistakes "to make a mistake human, to forgive divine." so forgive people for making a mistake, they can't help it, it's part of their human nature. Is there no more morals, no more dignity, no more respect? Do we not all have feelings and thoughts? Both depressing and happy? Angery and laughing? Shocked and scared? Sarcastic and realistic? Worshiping and embaressing? Curious and knowledgable? Polite and rude? Helpful and Confusing?? Funny and Redicouls? Silly and Respectable? I know we do but others act like some of us have feelings and others have feelings only to have them played with and those people have no remorse towards anyone but themselves and the people they claim to care about.

Very Deeply Misunderstood

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How I feel

I liked the poem. At times I feel the same way, consumed by darkness is one way to discribe it, it seems lonly at times sure but i got over that a long time ago. I don't realy care what people think of me. I'm not going to change who i am for the satisfaction of others and if i need to change to fit in then i'll stay on the outskerts untill people see the real me. The reason i feel like this is mostly because i am shy, being myself seems to work out though, my friends like how i am and im not prepared to change my being to further invest in other friendships.
    pm me if u would like to talk k

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mere For This Useful Post:

May_Bloodrose_Pagan (Mar 28, 2008)

Newbie May_Bloodrose_Pagan is off to a good start May_Bloodrose_Pagan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How I feel

All the people in the world feels pain and it's good to know that someone, anyone, even someone you've never met, cares enough to listen and try to understand. It means and helps alot to have someone listen and even better when they can relate, even if you've never met the person once in your life, it still nice to have someone get what you're feeling and try to help you.

Very Deeply Misunderstood

+ Reply to Thread