+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I dug a hole...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I dug a hole...

I'm digging a hole and it just for me.
    There's only enough room for one person, y'see?
    I tried and I tried with all of my might.
    To keep my emotions from being in sight.
    She wanted to try to be my friend.
    But she's saying I'm too self absorbed in the end.

I wish I could make her see that she's wrong.
    That she's the one who's been hiding all along.
    Sure I didn't call you, or drop you a line.
    But would you deal with me in pain all the time?

You wouldn't so I continue to dig this hole.
    I wonder just how far it will go.
    I hope that I can escape from this hurt.
    At least my hole will hide me in dirt.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Re: I dug a hole...

It was a good poem. It's hard wanting someone so bad and just when you think you're close enough to catching them you get dragged farther away and you feel like you have to start all over to win them. I can't wait to read more.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Newbie Red_Wings may be famous one day Red_Wings may be famous one day Red_Wings's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting. I like. Great job! Reminds me of the movie holes. XD

Newbie Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter may be famous one day Serenity Carter's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. You really have a way with words! I think I can see where it's coming from...though it seems that you wanted to say something else but held back. Nice poem. I look foward to reading more of your work
    Life's short so have a laugh about it

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Carter View Post
    Wow. You really have a way with words! I think I can see where it's coming from...though it seems that you wanted to say something else but held back. Nice poem. I look foward to reading more of your work
    I agree with this person. It's well written and worded but it seems restrained. Like it's only part of what you wanted to get out.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread