+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I know.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I know.

I know how it feels to keep up hope.
    I know how it feels to wait.
    To love someone so bad, it hurts.
    To watch as love turns into hate.

I know how it feels to want to fix it.
    But instead you make it worse.
    And wish to live in memories...
    Or just throw life into reverse.

I know how it feels to get too close.
    And you can't keep your heart from throbbing.
    Your friends look at you in frustration.
    Can't bare to stand and watch you, sobbing.

I know how it feels to look into their eyes.
    And something tells you, they want you back.
    Only to find out, those eyes told lies.
    But it won't throw your train off track.

I know that you could wait forever.
    You can't move on. You can't let go.
    I can spot someone who's chasing dreams.
    Because I am too... thats how I know.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I know.

This one was just painful to read ^^ lol not because it's bad (it's good), it's because this is a very sad poem... Very emotional...

A very nice work, I'll be looking forward for more!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

u r very poetic peach_follows... i like that!! it's a wonderful but sad poem. i love it!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Lasura for checking it out. Wow, first time someone has tod me a poem was painful to read, when this was actually pleasent to write. I was imagining sitting, and talking with someone... Even a group of people... Who could I could relate to. If only I coud actually do that, somewhere outside of my mind.

Ay yo! Its ABC's (without the Z!) Only 2 posts huh? You've already established you're coolness with only 2 posts... impressive!
    ... Not Ever Again...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Thank you Lasura for checking it out. Wow, first time someone has tod me a poem was painful to read, when this was actually pleasent to write. I was imagining sitting, and talking with someone... Even a group of people... Who could I could relate to. If only I coud actually do that, somewhere outside of my mind.
    Well... yea... I just start to relate too much... being all emotional can sometimes ruin beautiful writings too... This really IS a nice poem, and now when I read it and not try reading between the lines or seing myself or someone else I knoe, it seems just great... but sad

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Well... yea... I just start to relate too much... being all emotional can sometimes ruin beautiful writings too... This really IS a nice poem, and now when I read it and not try reading between the lines or seing myself or someone else I knoe, it seems just great... but sad
    AW! Not the crying face!
    I actually did have a conversation with my best friend about this. She told me that... When we (people) are hurt over loving someone who doesn't appreciate our love. That pain comes from us greiving over our own misguided love. Its like if we were to spend lots of money on something worthless. It'd be OUR money we're crying over. So really, hurting over how much love you give away... Is just another way of you showing how much you value the love you have to offer. Which isn't a bad thing at all.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

It's really sad one and all the words talk a bout that ..
    when you read it just quick reading you will say that ...how if you read it more than one you will say this Poem really describe many people now ...and you know..awesome work...

Foolish beating

+ Reply to Thread