+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I saw her cry

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw her cry

I saw her cry
    My heart's beat stopped
    I felt sad
    Her sadness was awesome
    Like when you cut your veins with passion
    She is emo i thought
    But she wasn't that
    She was goth

Ok this is a short poem that i think is kool. Please feel free to say whatever you want about this poem, i will take it as a reference to improve my emo poems. Thank you

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I saw her cry

okay dude, first of all i get from this is tht all goths are depressing. No offense but i jus dnt get it apart from the fact tht she was sad. Sorri but it's jus 2 short even for a short poem. I feel like there's a start n end but there's no middle.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    I saw her cry
    My heart's beat stopped
    I felt sad
    Her sadness was awesome
    She is emo i thought
    But she wasn't that
    She was goth

Ok this is a short poem that i think is kool. Please feel free to say whatever you want about this poem, i will take it as a reference to improve my emo poems. Thank you
    thats....................interesting

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    I saw her cry
    My heart's beat stopped
    I felt sad
    Her sadness was awesome
    She is emo i thought
    But she wasn't that
    She was goth

I'm not much of a poet, but shouldn't things be more wordy? I'm not impressed with the vocabulary...not that i could do any better...i'm not deep enough

o~Piggy-san~o

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha. Why do you always put that ::tounge-out:: smiley at the end? lol. Anyway! I can see where you are trying to take the meaning of your poem up to, but as an advice, I would ask you to elaborate a little more on this poem because it seems to me that there is something missing. Further elaboration on 'why' seeing her cry made you sad will probably be a neat addition. Enough of this criticism!

All in all, I like the poem, Ketaro. Poems can be of any length just as long as they can convey the meaning in a cohesive way. Just keep writing and you will get a lot better, buddy. ^_^

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it
    but it needs something I cant say what but it needs something

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

hahahahhaah thank you guys, you can understand emo poems only if you are emo i guess.

+ Reply to Thread