+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i want you to know. . . . .

Newbie iwontletyougo is off to a good start iwontletyougo's Avatar
    Thanks

i want you to know. . . . .

i can never get up the courage to tell you how i really feel....when ever we fight all i can do is fight back. . .when you say i dont love you. . .i try and try to talk back to you but nothing comes out and all i can do is curse and fight. . .but now i want you to know....i want you to hear what i have to say
    cuz baby i love you......

-baby........
    baby........I want to be yours, and only yours. I want you to be mine and only mines...I want to hold you day by day...and I never want to let go...I want to wake up and be able to kiss you good morning...I want to wake up and know that you love me, know that you are there next to me and wont leave me...I want to spend the day with you, be able to hug you whenever I want...I want to be able to come home and now that you are there waiting for me .....I want to go to bed at night...knowing that you are by my side...and that you are alright. I want to go to sleep holding you...so I know I have you all to myself and that you wont leave my sight.......I want to spend each day watching movies with you...I want you to tell me all about your day, about your interests and I want to listen to you.....I want you to tell me about roman’s like you do now....but I want to be able to be next to you so I can listen better...I want to know every single thing that passes through your head.....I want you too cook for me...and be able to learn to at everything you eat....I want to kiss you whenever I want...and I want you to be able to be with me...without anyone standing in our way... I want to tell you that I love you......and I want to spend forever with you....I don’t want anyone to be in our way...no one to tell us we cant talk.....or that we cant see each other...I want to be able to play videogames with you <(^_^)> and learn from you......I want to spend my life with you and I want to give myself to you...baby I am so sorry for what I did to you....I never meant it...I was so stupid and I regret it....I want you to know that if I could go back and change it I would.......I never meant it...you are the only one I want to be with...I don’t care about anyone else...(I am so sorry I love my family but)not my family...not my friends....not even the sexiest guys alive...I want you and only you...I like all of your flaws....I don’t mind any of them I want you...I want your kisses...I want your arms around me...I want your food...I want you to feed me like I used to tell you about...I want you to help kiss me and hug me when I am feeling bad or when I get hurt...I want you to tell me you love me and that you wont let me go whenever I am scared...I want you baby only you...I want you to cheer me up when I am down...I want to do the same for you...I want to taste your food and be the judge <(^_^)>...I want to listen to you when you speak about your games, and when you speak about roman history...I want to be there every time you smile...and every time you cry...I want to be the one that makes you smile I want to be the one that wipes away your tears...I want to be there when you sleep...I want to wake you up in the morning and kiss you. I want to go to sleep holding you tight.....I just want to be with you...I don’t want to miss not one moment of your life...I want to be everything to you as you are to me....I want to perfect for you I want be the best...I want to be the one that makes your eyes glow whenever you see me...I want to be your world...as you are to me......I think about you all day long...I spend everyday holding the phone just waiting for you to call....I have you all around me....I write your name everywhere...I have pictures of us everywhere....I speak of you to all my friends...and I have you in all my pages....you are all I think about you are all I dream about....I go to sleep every night thinking of you....I dream with you almost every night and when I am not asleep I am looking up at the clouds like you do and you are what I see...I see you up in the clouds and I think about you every time...whenever I space out its always because I am thinking about you...whenever you feel bad...I know I barely say anything. But its because I cant because I don’t know what to say. . .because I am too busy crying for you...when ever you get hurt I cry like if i was dying....i hate to see you get hurt, and i hate it when your mad at me...i hate to get you mad...i hate it when i hurt you i hate it when you are not talking to me....i know you cant but i wish i could talk to you all day long...I want to be able to hear your voice...or at least have you near so ill know that you are safe...when your on the phone anything could happen...at least if i was near you...I could take whatever comes your way. Either a bullet...a hit...or a nife..I wouldn’t care...i would just want to be near you...to protect you and to be sure that you are safe...i would care what happened to me as long as you were alright...my life is everything to me and i would do anything to protect it...even kill myself...because to me...you are my life...my life my world my everything....i get so scared when i don’t hear you...i get so scared when you tell me you are alone...i get so scared when you don’t say you love me...i would kill for you....even if it had to be myself...i wouldn’t trade anything and anyone just to be with you...just to se you safe...and just to know that you love me.....baby yo te quiero, te amo, te adoro!!!!i don’t want you to tell me (you know...) anymore because it hurt so much when you say it...i love you more than life itself...i love you.....hose words cant even explain how much i care about you and how much i want you....i would give myself to you if i could but you know i cant. for now you have my heart ....and i promise you that you have me all to yourself....but even if we have to wait a little bit more....i just want you to know that ill make you as happy as i can and i want to make you love me even more...i want to be all yours and i want you to be all mine...baby i ant you....i need you....i just love you..............-

i never have the courage to say it. . .so please read this. . .i want you to understand. . .i really do love you i want to be with you i never wantto leave your sigh. . . . .i just don't know how to show it much. . .and if im not doing enough to show you it please read this and tell me what to do. . .becouse i dont want to loose you..........
    life without love...is not life at all...love is something that we humans can not live without...its not just something we crave...but something we need....if we didnt have love. . .than ourlives would e nothing but pain...love is something we live for, and would do anything to have.........

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i want you to know. . . . .

Aww.... I call this true love really!!!!! But it's a bit sad in way cause it's like your about to loose that person well to me sorry but it's AWESOME REALLY!!!!! I love it because it's just so romantic really!!! I hope to see more!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie iwontletyougo is off to a good start iwontletyougo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i want you to know. . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Aww.... I call this true love really!!!!! But it's a bit sad in way cause it's like your about to loose that person well to me sorry but it's AWESOME REALLY!!!!! I love it because it's just so romantic really!!! I hope to see more!!!
    thanks <(^_^)>
    and yes. . .it seems as though there is a chance of loosing him...thats why i want him to know how i feel.........but no worries we have a stronger love than anyone ive ever known.....we wont loose each other..but i want him to know exacly how i feel <(^_^)>i dont want any doubts at all between us....
    life without love...is not life at all...love is something that we humans can not live without...its not just something we crave...but something we need....if we didnt have love. . .than ourlives would e nothing but pain...love is something we live for, and would do anything to have.........

+ Reply to Thread