I’ll fly one day you’ll see
    And join you in that seamless sky
    I will fly too, believe in me
    I’ll make it through no matter how hard I must try

Truth be told I’m afraid to soar
    but knowing that your here holding my hand makes
    it seem a bit less scary
    I can do it, cuz I’m no longer alone

yah yah.. a very different poem... with a weird rhyming scheme well what can i say i just got finished writing a death metal song before writing this... it's mere style...lol i like it it was originally based on my friend who just moved away about an hour before i wrote this song\poem thing and while writing it i brought in some things inspired by a few other close friends

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: I'll join you one day

Even though this poem is about death, I think it's really cool how the interpretation of joining someone someday only after they have perished. I like the part about soaring into the sky to eventually see your friend again. Keep it coming with these poems.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuinta For This Useful Post:

mere (Aug 15, 2008)

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

A poem hm very nice but let me post me story about lost

Lost on the way, no 1 to blame,no one to say,nothing to do wit the way everthing changed.So i fell a like a child who's lost, a little kid everything changed a lot, i didn't like all of the pain.I'm confused, a lot of it, is hard to take, and cause of it, everything chnaged. I thought i'd amke it through the pain everything changed.Given the chance i would happily dance on the grave of the one who shows no remorse. So i feel a little like a child who lost, a little like everything changed a lot. I didn't like all of the pain,everything chnaged.I'm confused,a lot of it,is hard to take n caused of it,everything changed i thought i make it through the pain everything changed nothing is plain nothing can be explained,nothing given the chance i would happily laugh,n be free to express wat i feel givem the chance i could hold up my head n smile again...
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Is it mere style, or mere('s) style?
    Anyway, mere is writing poems! And I like 'em! Yay for that one. It certainly has a very interesting rhythm.
    I'm also sure that you'll meet your friend eventually one day.

Nice poem, keep it up!
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

refection
    Is that... refraction of light? or.. o.o

A poem that deserves an applause very well done there.. ^^ I enjoyed reading this
    Nice way of using the words ^^ i like it.. hope to see more from you..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread