+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm sorry

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm sorry

WAIT JUST ONE SECOND!!! None ofyou can honestly say that your not gonna hear my side of it did you? NO! Well you think thatt shes got it bad lisen to me i cant sleep very well now, im always fighting off a depression by living in a constant black out of the thoughts that run in my head, so in other words I am censoring my self and I hat it to death. Well im sorry for bothering you, but I would like answers to some things, but no I wait and wait and i get no response to what i send. Was it somthing that I did wrong???? Was it really for school? I have problems with this sorta thing, emotional issues and such, but i thrw them aside when I was with you, in other words you kept me in check, and happy, now it all resurfaces,o and right now as i am typing this post my hands are trembling and i dont know why. If i were older i wouldve woud up in a drunken stupor. And I want you back, but i cant have you. Yes, I have got friends, but they never got me as well as you did, so no one to talk to, means that its twice as hard. So there now you understand better what I have to go through, life has become a drag, and since it happend, I am NEVER gonna be the same again. So now If you want me to stay out of your life at least now you can can make a fair judgement. Hate me, friend me, just let me know what your gonna do OK?

-The "evil" ex

Sombody pleas tell her what i have written on this page please, shes not gonn open the mail i send so please do it for me. Ther i feel slightly better now that I've vented. Please SOMEONE do me this favor.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I poured my self into that message, but thats only about half of what i want to say, but it fits the bill nicely, oh and Your are for given, i dont beleve in that sorta thing anyway, but it will still take a while for these wounds to heal
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    Thanks for the coment I thought it would suck to tell the truth
    edit button

and nice poem

I'll do it man.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope u can work things out
    but nice poem to

perdoname michelle!

Thanks

yeah me too but she wont lisen to me

Thanks

Look im gonna keep this alive because you people out there, I wanna hear what you have to say on this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2