I’m standing strong

Go on ahead and knock me on down. Right after that kick me even lower. If that’ll satisfy you, walk on over me. Think that you’ve done well for your side of the deal. Well I’ll have to break it to you. You’ll have to do worst than that. If you want to keep me down. Cause I’m standing strong till the end and won’t stop till than. I fall and get back up again. Go on ahead and try your best.

Knock me on down and kick me even lower when I’m already there. I’ll have to break it to you but I’ll get right back up. You can’t keep me down. I’ll fight just to show you wrong. So do what you want and say what you want. But I’ll be right back up again. Cause I’m standing strong till the end and won’t stop till than. So go on a head and try but it won’t work. Kick me, punch me, beat me to a bloody pole, cuss me the hell on out.

And you’ll just see where that’ll get you. Yesterday I was weak struggling to make it through. Today I am low getting even lower as we speak. But tomorrow I’ll be above you and the world the life and everything. I’ll be standing strong right after I was low right after I was weak. Right after I was pushed down and kicked even lower. Right after it all, right after everything. I’ll be getting back up tonight and standing there tomorrow.

Give me a second and you’ll see me breathing, give me a minute and you’ll see me moving, give me an hour and you’ll see me standing, give me a day and you’ll see me training, give me a week and you’ll see me smiling if not grinning, give me a month and you’ll see me fighting, give me a year and you’ll see me winning if not standing above your grave of losing of dieing of being low the way you made me low and I’ll be kicking you even lower. Just as you did to me. Just as you pushed me down and kicked me even lower when I was already there so yeah oh yeah I’m still standing strong and I’ll still be there so yeah oh yeah so yeah oh yeah I’ll be still standing strong and still be there so yeah oh yeah so yeah oh yeah standing strong and still being there. I’ll be standing strong and proving you wrong so yeah oh yeah cause that’s what I do that’s what I do what all I do all I do what I do.

this is one of my lyrics that i wrote not a poem