+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Imaru (Story)

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Imaru (Story)

Ive been working on this story for sometime and its finally ready for public eyes, I hope you like it, constructive criticism is appreciated but enough talk, I present to you Chapter 1 of my story, Imaru!

Chapter 1

It was a long time ago that it happend.... back then we played and laughed in our youth, thats when it happened we were so defenseless back then, those men in black came to our house and killed my friends Rei Uza and Amber Inashi, I was upstairs at the time, and in my fear of hearing Amber and Rei die, I fled for fear of my own life. I didn't know what they wanted but for some reason they called me as if they new me somehow, "Kid we know your here" they would say as they cackled devilishly, "Your girlfriends locket tells us so" in the locket there was a picture of us three, Amber and I holding hands, and Rei in the back round bragging about the huge fish he caught. Amber was beautiful, she had gorgeous brown hair that came to her shoulders and grand blue eyes, she was wearing the same locket, it was given to her by her parents before they passed away but it had no picture until we filled it.

It was shaped like a heart and was silver, Rei in the back round had slightly spiked hair it wasn't black, but it wasn't gray, it was like charcoal and he was wearing his favorite pair of glasses, the last thing he had to remember his father, and then there was me, black shaggy hair, dressed in a white t-shirt, blue jean shorts and my red and white sneakers. I was trained under a warrior monk after I had ran, he taught me Tang Soo Do, a Korean Martial Arts, however I was satisfied when I reached green belt level, and went back to my home... it felt like hell, I was 14 when I last visited this place and that was only to bury my friends in the backyard. I had glanced down, that day that I returned, I was sixteen, and on the ground i realized that Amber's locket was there, as well as Rei's glasses, and for the first time in my life as I reached down to pick up those items I began to cry. When I finally snapped out of it, I took the glasses and stuffed them in my pocket, I grabbed her locket and carefully wiped of the old blood, I studied the shine of it and then placed it around my neck.

I found a letter on the table on the envelope it read Dante, in red letters as if written in blood, I packed up an army bag and picked up the matches, I decided that I would never have a home in Chesire Town again, I struck the match and dropped it on the paper I had spread throughout the house.That night I sat at the top of the hill just outside of Chesire Town, and watched as my home burnt down, I wasn't sure of much after that but, I was sure that the letter was from the killers, though I dared not open it, and I was also sure that Dante would soon know my name, Meji Imaru!
    Last edited by Meji Imaru; Apr 12, 2006 at 06:34 PM.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Imaru (Story)

Oh.....No one likes it enough to even dis it? .....I see people have viewed it but none posted T-T plz post, even if you hate it

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, I read nothing unless it's in format. Fix the format, then I'll give a nice once over. (:

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    Sorry, I read nothing unless it's in format. Fix the format, then I'll give a nice once over. (:
    What kind of format? Like Centered? Sorry if my ingnorence is bliss but im a writer, just not a smart one

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoa, that is a sad story. Does it get happier?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel
    Whoa, that is a sad story. Does it get happier?
    To Tell you the truth I really Dont know, havnt written Chapter 2 yet, and I write whenever it comes to me, chances are it will go back and foreth. If you like it I'll definatly continue, but that was just the intro to see if any one would like it.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

AH! So you're an unorganized, unplanning, 'spur of the moment' writer, just like me! Hehe. Seriously, you don't get far doing that. I have at least ten page breif summaries before I even start writting.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Thanks

Sorry if thats how you write but, I dont...Ive always gone to a beat of a different drummer, sorry but I cant stand to plan anything, its a waist of time. I write as if the event were happening, I wouldnt plan the event cause i cant look into the future, if that were the case then there would be no point in writing it, once i plan i get bored with the thing im planning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast