+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invisible

Newbie fallenangel25 is off to a good start fallenangel25's Avatar
    Thanks

Invisible

Like a rock thrown in the ocean,I drown without motion. _____________________________. I wait. _I watch. _I listen. __________________________________________________ _________. Waiting to be lifted._.I want to live, I want to feel, people to act like Im real. ___________. Nobody talks, nobody listens, no one cares, why am I always destined to despair. ___. When will the day come, that I am no longer shunned. ________________________________. I will always be,_________ invisible.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Invisible

Short awesome and amazingly it goes perfectly since it's invisible I mean that this poem goes perfectly with the title invisible thats all. Thats just so cool about! Hope to see more
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg... just how I feel sometimes!
    I really like this one!!! atracted my attention and made me feel sad and pitiful...
    Why don't you deal your poems in lines? (sorry if you have already answered this...)
    Continue the great work!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I dont know what to say? For anyone to render me speechless.... Its a hard thing to do. I cannot express into words how good this poem is. So all I'll say is keep up the good work and I cannot wait to read your next one, I love the way that you put the lines in your poems cause you call it invisble it fits Its like you were tring to say someting,but noone can hear you those words that you cannot get across,or that is how I took it.

+ Reply to Thread