+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Itachi

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

For Itachi

Think about this twisted little thought and let your imagination expand it. A bite, a suck. a blow, the neck and the way below. The hicies the bruises and thbis. Thats all they will ever be. Take you to the movies in the darkest corner of the room and play with you .Let reality know no bound for the love that I have for you. Your parents know nothing about you But mine-mine want to learn and grow-they just wont let go! I want to go to your house and make out with you until forever-but the superefo just wont let me go. I wanna tell my parents about but-but because of what happened last time...they just dont trust me so. I dont wanna lie to them and uet it has to be so. You tell me that I dont have to tell them anything and yet they know EVERYTHING. I cant stop smile you rbing upon my lips from just a single kiss. Or the way you complain the phone. Summer is no fun without seeing that smile of yours. I daydream of you so passionitly that sometimes it just gets to me- and it gets me bad! I long ti have you near me here in the empty bedroom where thoses for walla surround me and the darkness swallows everything whole. Laying here in the summer hear of this house full of pain To sneak out and stay with you all night is all I dream about and yet if I leave this castle so high to see my knight in shinning armor smoking so high...a glass heart would shadder-the pain of watching you inhald and take these drugs or to drink it all in oh how i yearn for you stop to say that I dont care but not truely mean it is ealy but you stupidity kills me inside I cant change you because I dont want you to change bit what is so wrong with caring? My sweet angel why do you do the things that you do and make me want you more? To love to hate to cherish every moment i spend with you makes me heart soar. place a mask on and hide the truth from those who know nothing about you and dance in circles with me Drink and smoke as much as you desire that night before your staying with me that night-even if our love-lust doesnt last that long. Rather have you drunk and high at my house then drunk and high on the road driving us home. These flowers on my window ceil withering away and I long to see you at my window with you own bundle of blood red roses and one gentle passionite kiss..
    And yet a girl can only dream a simply dream of thee...
    I can only dream this simple dream with thee...
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: For Itachi

wow, very poetically written, and very passionate, you have a talent, and i tell you really love him a lot..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    wow, very poetically written, and very passionate, you have a talent, and i tell you really love him a lot..
    Thanks but this poem has meaning to two people Itachi aka NeoDeath and my exboyfriend. Itachi is in the beginning dont ask why and my ex I believe is the rest of the poem. That was a very interseting day.
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

did you have to tell them it was me, momo? hahaha. ah well, i fouind it cute, if not a bit extreme.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    did you have to tell them it was me, momo? hahaha. ah well, i fouind it cute, if not a bit extreme.
    lol im sorry ^^" i didnt know you didnt want me to tell people how much I luffle you <3 >_< anyways thanks...for everything Itachi-kun

+ Reply to Thread