Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It'll be alright

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: It'll be alright

I really love it Not like It ..
    I think this make me think for one mint in one I know it really ...* friend *
    Be strong my friend,
    Don’t ever give up!
    She will come back-
    *It'll be alright* I hope that ...Great Job...^^

Foolish beating

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Look out, you're talent's showing again. And I don't mean any body parts

Nice work. Interesting. I've never been much of a quitter, tend to be a bit too stubborn for that.
    "quitters never win, winners never quit"
    "Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but gets you nowhere."

You're obviously not an Aussie. If you were, this'd most likely be called "She'll be right mate"...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

WoW!!! ^^ Thank You all guys!!!!!! I'm glad you liked this...

@ levitatinganimelover:
    Well I'm really glad you like it then, it must mean this is quite good ^^ lol
    I can't really write in rhythmes- my English vocabulary is not good enough as well as it makes me really stressed if I have to make something rhythme...

@ Peach:
    Yes, for a friend, but I think you might be thinking of the wrong guy... ^^ lol
    Well... the last line... as I said earlier- at first this was intended for one person and he wasn't waitin' for love together, but then I understood that it would be nice if I'd put in this thought so that this poem could help- give hope for more people, as well as it gives hope to me... gods never leave their worshipers that's for sure and I see love as a goddess sometimes...

@ Kuwi:
    ^^ I'm glad you like it!!! And I enjoyed writing it too... it's nice to sometimes write something that is not full of pain and saddness, but full of hope and smiles... But I'm sure you know how that is you sunny person ^^

@ xxoxx:
    I'm happy you like it so much and I hope it will help you too, to take off that sad sig (though it's very beautifull) and make the world shine again ^^

@ Daniel:
    *bows* Thank You... Your comments always mean a lot to me ^^
    I like those quotes- especially the second one... I hope my friend can see it ^^ lol
    And I find myself too stubborn for quitting too... I always come back... ^^ lol

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this poem for it expressed optimism and
    encouragement for a friend who is wrapped by the blanket of sadness and hopelessness.

These worries only make your head greyer,
    With them you can not make it all better.
    Smile at the rising sun
    Know- it will all be alright
    I loved these lines of the poem that you made. I think encourages me to look at the good side of things...
    continuous worrying will result in premature aging. ^^

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank You Raja_psyche!!!! ^^ I'm really glad you like it and I'm happy to hear that it helps you look at the good side of the things, that's what I wanted to achieve and it means a lot to hear that it works ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a very heartwarming poem. ^_^ I like this one!

It is a very encouraging piece of work. Good job, Laura!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I can't really write in rhythmes- my English vocabulary is not good enough as well as it makes me really stressed if I have to make something rhythme...
    Not good with English? Could have fooled me. You're doing pretty damn good at it. Better than I do sometimes. Let's just say I'm loving this new spell checker feature on Firefox internet browser...

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    @ Daniel:*bows* Thank You... Your comments always mean a lot to me ^^
    I like those quotes- especially the second one... I hope my friend can see it ^^ lol
    And I find myself too stubborn for quitting too... I always come back... ^^ lol
    Glad to help. I've usually got a few quotes up my sleeve. I do tend to collect them. Just keep up the good work.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

A touch of sweet sweet sweetness is what comes to mind. It has great vocabulary, but it could have been neat to use different words and not repeat as much.

Your writing here makes me remember a few things I wrote back last year. I'm working so much right now and writing so little. Your poem makes me feel that even if sometimes one may be fragile deep inside, there is always somewhere deeper within that you can dig out to bring back a spark of hope in the eyes of someone completely at loss with everything.

Great job, I hope to see your evolution as time goes by and maybe one day buy your work if you go professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast