+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's About Nothing.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

It's About Nothing.

This poem's about you
    It's about me
    It's about what's been
    About what could be

It's about what I think
    About what you thought
    This poem's about nothing
    How all is for naught

I liked your personality
    How you knew about genocide
    I thought it was insanity
    You took my heart like cyanide

Where it all went wrong
    I can't seem to tell
    Together for so long
    And it all goes to hell

Maybe another man
    Or something I said
    Our bond blew away like sand
    Now to you I'm dead

We had so much going
    Our hearts were fused as one
    How could you end it knowing
    My love was second to none

Maybe you just didn't know
    About everything you had
    Well now it's gone like melted snow
    You've turned what's good to bad

These wounds may never heal
    You've cut me to the bone
    You've stamped them with your seal
    Now they can't be sown

I'm not going to cry
    Just pick up and move on
    I'll look towards the sky
    And know my love is gone

This is a poem I made a few months ago, but I felt like finally sharing it so vuala! Enjoy and make comments.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Oct 18, 2007 at 08:08 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: It's About Nothing.

*applauses* A Very nice piece of writing!!!

Your rhyming in the poem is perfect, The title really goes along with this poem and It's easy and quick to read And the poem is very understandable.

Again...Lovely work and hope to see more from you!!!

-Zainab

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: It's About Nothing.

*stands and applaudes*
    Bravo, Bravo. I must say that this poem is excellent, in the fact that the ryhming and the pace of it.
    it is understandable and it cut me to the bone.
    so take a seat and let everyone praise you on a job well done.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, that was really well done. You can feel everything that you are going thru. It was nicely put together and very well written. Anybody that reads this and dosen't feel something is just lying to themselves. Hope to see more of your work.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

hey...you guys stealing my stand up applause move.. xD

well.. a good poem i see there.. nicely done ^^ and i agree with them guys up there

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, I like this.... But, I get the feeling this poem really is about something I loved it, some parts are things I could be telling people I know too.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, I didn't really expect to get that positive of a reaction. Thanks a lot for commenting; now I'm inspired to write some more and I can't wait to show you all the rest of my work. Pretty much every poem I make is made to ryhme perfectly or as much as I can get it to. I have a pet peeve about poems that don't ryhme, but don't let make you think I don't appreciate them; strictly adhering to that kind of writing style restricts creativity, so I understand if not everyone bends that way. But again, thanks a bunch you guys, that really made my day.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Oct 17, 2007 at 08:02 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

nice poem good work keep it up and u might one day be the best poem person in the world so good job

+ Reply to Thread