Closed Thread

Thread: Judge Me

Banned ABC Crazy Champion flaminghate may be famous one day flaminghate may be famous one day
    Thanks

Judge Me

Judge Me. Go Ahead. Fire that bullet aimed at my head.

Don't like what you see? Screw compassion. Forget empathy.

Have a problem with me? Think you understand me? That's no problem at all; you have it figured out, Apparently. So Judge Me.

To hell with my masquardae, you've caught me, so call in your parade. The day is saved by your unbridled assumptions.

Look I'm begging you, I don't want to be misleading.. I'm down on my knees desparately pleading. End My misery. Judge me.

You certainly see all there is to be. Don't look back when there's no uncertainty.

There's no problem with what you're doing. You're Attempting to describe my pursuing of the ensuing of whatever it is that I am doing. This most certainly seems to be a fight, that I am losing.

When I die you may realize that there was more to the story. You'd be quite surprised. But it's too late, luckily there was closure, for you already have...

JUDGED ME!!!!!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Judge Me

You're limited to starting only 4 threads a day. If I see you flood the forum again with your poems, there will be problems.

You've submitted 25 poems in a little over half a day. That's inhumane. You will be receiving an infraction, the poems coming after your initial 4 will be closed.

To quote the rules:

Members are restricted to start no more than 4 threads a day. Please do not flood the forum with excessive, useless posting.
    Closing...

Closed Thread