+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jump

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Jump

**I found a bunch of old poems sitting in my PC at work. I'm not sure if I posted this one, if I did, I'm sorry. But I like it--and I'm hardly ever satisfied with my work--so I hope you do as well.**

You can jump to conclusions, or you can jump in to a fight.
    But will that really help you feel good, will it help you sleep at night?

You can jump off staircase, or you can jump off a bridge.
    But if you take the latter, is it because your friends did?

You can jump over hurdles, or you can jump in pits of tar.
    Remember jumping in the pit won't get you very far.

You can jump reaching for heaven, or you can jump straight to hell.
    The only way you'll get to choose is if you live your life well.

No matter what you choose in life, know you chose it yourself.
    So either jump in to denial, or jump toward love of one's self.

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jump

wow that was awesome and very understanding. what exactly are you trying to portray by this poem? is it to always love one self and not to always follow others?

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BAUTIFULSOUL View Post
    wow that was awesome and very understanding. what exactly are you trying to portray by this poem? is it to always love one self and not to always follow others?
    Something like that. I often think of certain scenarios, and wonder what path one should take to get past that obstacle as rationally as possible. But sometimes, it doesn't work that way. Sometimes, one will choose the easy way to handle things. And more often than not, that person has to deal with the consequences (speaking from experience).

But I really wrote this to myself, as a reminder to make wise decisions and STICK WITH THEM. I feel like choosing your path wisely is one step closer to enlightenment, and you cannot achieve that without a love of one's self as well. I don't know if that makes any sense, but... Yeah. That's kinda what it's about.

Thanks for reading my poem and I hope you like my other ones in the future.
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Sep 04, 2007 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Forgot to say "thanks!" ^_^

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

this is very awsemome i loved it and there is no reason to not feal satisfied with your work its great and very relatable keep it up (oh and i dont understand why i am ussually the one that posts a reply first)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by levitatinganimelover View Post
    this is very awsemome i loved it and there is no reason to not feal satisfied with your work its great and very relatable keep it up (oh and i dont understand why i am ussually the one that posts a reply first)
    Me neither. Maybe you're the only one who likes my writing as much. ^_^ Well Lasura is up there too. LOL. Anywho, you know how it goes with artists, we're our own worst critics, y'know? Thanks for the comment!

^_^

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

no everyone likes your poems.... they are fabolous

+ Reply to Thread