+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kill Me So That I May Disappear...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Kill Me So That I May Disappear...

Nice work, shinigami! You are very talented in writing these songs/poems. It was very touching. I felt the emotion. Great job, SA. Keep it up!

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Great job once again sis. It was so dark and mysterious and it told an awesome story. I don't think you could ever write a bad song.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

"Waiting for the end"

I'm all alone, Watching everything from afar
    This is how I am, But noone will ever understand
    How could they ever think that they could understand me, There's something wrong with me
    I'm so sick of them all, I just wanna be alone so that I can finally cry!...
    I love this part Angel I can relate to it so easily and yet you put it into words. I think that the repeating of words could have been narrowed down but it's fine. I also love this part.

"I just wish to fade away.
    So that I may finally be able to rest in peace.
    For I should have never lived this life.
    This life that I once wished for.
    Because now all I wish for, is for everything to disappear along with me.
    Kill me so that I may finally disappear!"....
    Where you get your inspiration I will never know but I love it. Keep up the great work. Didn't I tell you you had talent and to take it to the extreme. Well girl your doing it.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

@ RayMe-Thank you. And yes I know that it's a bit long but that is because it's a song.

@ HolderOfTheDarkChalice-Thank you sooooo very much big bro!! *hugs* I'm so glad that you like it!! Since I haven't wrote anything dark in awhile I thought that this would make you happy lol.Thanks again big bro!! *hugs*

@ fredsboo-Thanks Kira! *hugs* Ha ha very funny lol.

@ LostbutFound-Thank you sooo very much!! *hugs*

@ koga23-Thank you so very much Koga!! *hugs* I'm glad that you like it so much.

@ The White Wolf-Thank you sooooo very much!! *hugs* I'm so glad that you like it and that you think that i'm talented.Thanks again so much.

@ CherryBlossom18-Thank you sooooo very much Sis!! *hugs* I'm so happy that you like it.Yeah it did huh lol.I was a bit depressed that day so I wrote this 2 make me feel better.Thanks again sis! *hugs*

@ Ky-lyrra-Thank you soooooooooooooo much Ky-lyrra!!! *hugs* I'm so glad that you like it so much.Yeah I know lol but it just kinda felt right ya know lol.Yeah i'm trying 2 do my best so that I can keep all my friends and fans happy here lol. Thanks again sooo much!! *hugs*
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami's_Angel View Post
    @ RayMe-Thank you. And yes I know that it's a bit long but that is because it's a song.

@ HolderOfTheDarkChalice-Thank you sooooo very much big bro!! *hugs* I'm so glad that you like it!! Since I haven't wrote anything dark in awhile I thought that this would make you happy lol.Thanks again big bro!! *hugs*

@ fredsboo-Thanks Kira! *hugs* Ha ha very funny lol.

@ LostbutFound-Thank you sooo very much!! *hugs*

@ koga23-Thank you so very much Koga!! *hugs* I'm glad that you like it so much.

@ The White Wolf-Thank you sooooo very much!! *hugs* I'm so glad that you like it and that you think that i'm talented.Thanks again so much.

@ CherryBlossom18-Thank you sooooo very much Sis!! *hugs* I'm so happy that you like it.Yeah it did huh lol.I was a bit depressed that day so I wrote this 2 make me feel better.Thanks again sis! *hugs*

@ Ky-lyrra-Thank you soooooooooooooo much Ky-lyrra!!! *hugs* I'm so glad that you like it so much.Yeah I know lol but it just kinda felt right ya know lol.Yeah i'm trying 2 do my best so that I can keep all my friends and fans happy here lol. Thanks again sooo much!! *hugs*
    Your very welcome sweetie *hugs back* it's the least I could do. I mean when I see talent I tell it to read head on and reach the goal.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Your very welcome Angel its the lest i could do for ur hard work .
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ky-lyrra and Koga thank you guys again so much!! It means so much mean 2 me. *hugs Ky-lyrra and Koga*
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

It is good to read another of your songs.The repetitions grabs my attention quite quickly and it is easy to feel those words as a result.I guess inspiration comes from events in your life or your feelings.That I am not certain.But that song's supurb.Clap!Whistle!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast