+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Knives, Pens, Swords and Guns.

  1. #1
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Knives, Pens, Swords and Guns.

    Run at me! I want you to!
    You know that I'm not scared of you!
    Look at me--listen here!!
    Why'd you steal what I held dear?!

    WTF? You think it's fun?
    To see me suffer in front of everyone?!
    I know you--I know your plan.
    You think your actions make you a better man?

    I'm not playin' second fiddle!
    I won't let you have your way.
    So act like nothing's wrong,
    then my sword can come to play!

    I wish you would dissapear!
    God dammit--Just go away!
    Because every time you're near,
    I feel like I must make you pay!

    Even in my own home,
    you make me want to leave.
    Tell me why when you arrive
    it's hard for me to breathe!

    I tried to be your friend.
    Hell, I even tried to use tact.
    But when you come around,
    I still feel the knife in my back.

    The pen is mighter than the sword.
    The sword is mightier than the gun.
    If you ever use that gun around her,
    My sword will have it's fun...


  2. #2
    Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Knives, Pens, Swords and Guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Run at me! I want you to!
    You know that I'm not scared of you!
    Look at me--listen here!!
    Why'd you steal what I held dear?!

    WTF? You think it's fun?
    To see me suffer in front of everyone?!
    I know you--I know your plan.
    You think your actions make you a better man?

    I'm not playin' second fiddle!
    I won't let you have your way.
    So act like nothing's wrong,
    then my sword can come to play!

    I wish you would dissapear!
    God dammit--Just go away!
    Because every time you're near,
    I feel like I must make you pay!

    Even in my own home,
    you make me want to leave.
    Tell me why when you arrive
    it's hard for me to breathe!

    I tried to be your friend.
    Hell, I even tried to use tact.
    But when you come around,
    I still feel the knife in my back.

    The pen is mighter than the sword.
    The sword is mightier than the gun.
    If you ever use that gun around her,
    My sword will have it's fun...
    holy hell i love it utterly love it im gonna have to meat you in person someday maybe have a swordfighting contest lol best lines
    I'm not playin' second fiddle!
    I won't let you have your way.
    So act like nothing's wrong,
    then my sword can come to play!

  3. #3
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Knives, Pens, Swords and Guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by levitatinganimelover View Post
    holy hell i love it utterly love it im gonna have to meat you in person someday maybe have a swordfighting contest lol best lines
    I'm not playin' second fiddle!
    I won't let you have your way.
    So act like nothing's wrong,
    then my sword can come to play!
    Man, I'm gonna have to add you to my network. You're such an ego booster for me, LOL. ^_^ J/K

    On a serious note, I really do appreciate the time you take to read my poems. I'm glad you like them. Thanks a bunch! ^_^


  4. #4
    Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Knives, Pens, Swords and Guns.

    lol add me i would love to be in your network lol even though this may come out homosexual like (not meant to be) i would spend all my time reading you poems

  5. #5
    Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Crystal Minnesota.
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 44 Times in 42 Posts

    Re: Knives, Pens, Swords and Guns.

    I donno why yout hought this would make anyone upset or anything. It's really well written and extremely wellf elt! I like it a lot. It's good.

  6. #6
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Knives, Pens, Swords and Guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I donno why yout hought this would make anyone upset or anything. It's really well written and extremely wellf elt! I like it a lot. It's good.
    I dunno. I guess it's because I believe that words can be more harsh than anything else on the planet. A fist will leave a temporary bruise, but words are forever. I guess I'm weird like that.

    I'm glad you like it, at least. ^_^ That took a lot of weight off my shoulders.


  7. #7
    Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Crystal Minnesota.
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 44 Times in 42 Posts

    Re: Knives, Pens, Swords and Guns.

    I do agree with the power of words. But at the same time...words don't always convey true thought or feeling. Words are easy to fake. Not saying that these aren't sincere at all, just playing devils advocate.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Swords
    By mellow maromi in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: Aug 29, 2006, 07:32 PM
  2. Do you own one? (Japanese swords)
    By Exoparadapsyphobia in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Jul 31, 2006, 10:34 AM
  3. Are I-pens any good?
    By Shinku no kage in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 25, 2006, 12:33 PM
  4. Edge bladed swords!
    By viper11025 in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Apr 29, 2006, 01:14 PM
  5. Guns!
    By Chiefblackhammer in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: Oct 13, 2005, 05:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts