+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Knotarapper

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Knotarapper

I am not a rapper,
    I'm a B-Boy, yo!
    You can tell by my poetry
    that I love to flow.

You can catch me on the
    block walkin' in my AF-1's,
    freestylin' to the beat,
    as I walk toward the sun.

It gives me inspiration
    to write sharp as a knife.
    And it keeps my mind off
    of the daily hassles in my life.

I can beat-box too!
    Ask anyone I know.
    Music's not just art, it's
    a part of life--so...

Come with me on a
    quest to save hip-hop!
    Because all this talk about
    spinnin' rims needs to stop! >_<

KNOTARAPPER!

I say again, I'm not a rapper, man.
    I ain't a pusher, nor a ganster,
    I don't keep guns in hand.

I'm just a man who likes
    to break beats and bust rhymes.
    Just a man who likes to
    draw and write poems sometimes.

Just a dude who's tired of
    the "SHOULDER LEEAAN!!"
    And the guys in the videos
    who be LOOKIN' MEAN.

*Every thing in caps i was singing to myself. That's why they're in caps, LOL. I hope you like it. It's the first time I've ever written a poem to be rap-like and not the other way around*
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Jul 13, 2007 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Hukt on fonix wurkt 4 meee!! >_<

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Knotarapper

lol ^^ it's cool... very cool ^^ I didn't think I can enjoy reading something like this that much... very cool indeed... cought my atention a lot and you even managed to make me read it in rythm... very cool

A great work her Sprout!!! ^^ Something much different from what I've EVER read, but very cool... Really enjoyed reading it... but now I'm starting to go in circles and say the same thing again and again ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    lol ^^ it's cool... very cool ^^ I didn't think I can enjoy reading something like this that much... very cool indeed... cought my atention a lot and you even managed to make me read it in rythm... very cool

A great work her Sprout!!! ^^ Something much different from what I've EVER read, but very cool... Really enjoyed reading it... but now I'm starting to go in circles and say the same thing again and again ^^
    Thanks! I didn't think that anyone would like it as much as I did. ^_^ I'm glad you liked it so much. Maybe I should write more like this?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Thanks! I didn't think that anyone would like it as much as I did. ^_^ I'm glad you liked it so much. Maybe I should write more like this?
    Yea... I think you should ^^ I really like it a lot... and it's something much different from anything that is in this Poem section- variety is always a good thing...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Knotarapper?.... How 'bout this... KnotaWrapper...REMIX

Im knotawrapper of a damn now-and-later.
    Now-and-later's got more desguises than space invaders.
    I'm not the piece of paper that sticks out where it twists,
    At the top of the foil wrapped around a hershey kiss.
    I didn't package any of the food that sits on your table.
    I'm not a freakin' wrapper... So don't give me a label.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Knotarapper?.... How 'bout this... KnotaWrapper...REMIX

Im knotawrapper of a damn now-and-later.
    Now-and-later's got more desguises than space invaders.
    I'm not the piece of paper that sticks out where it twists,
    At the top of the foil wrapped around a hershey kiss.
    I didn't package any of the food that sits on your table.
    I'm not a freakin' wrapper... So don't give me a label.
    REMIIIIIIIIIX!!! DJ CLUE...clue, clue... EXCLUSIVE...ive, ive... LOL!

Thanks for the comment/input/re-write, Peach. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread