+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Land of Death

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Land of Death

I find myself in hell. The fire is burning through my flesh. I hear myself praying silently and making peace with the gods. With a sudden flash, I caught myself panting on my bedroom floor. I gasped for air and tried knocking on the floor, hoping that someone could hear me. The four walls of my bedroom then began to close in on me, crushing everything in its way. I tried moving but found myself too numb to even move a muscle. I spotted a hole under my desk, if only I could move...
    I tried concentrating as hard as I could but the image of being crushed by the walls keeps popping in my head. Just when I was about to give up, a sudden spirit roused inside me like never before and my body broke the invisible bind on me. Amazed about what I had just done, I quickly scrambled to my feet and leaped into the hole. To my horror, the hole began closing and then- nothing. At that moment I thought all hope was lost when-
    BOOM! An explosion occurred which sent me flying; luckily I landed on something soft. I searched the cause of explosion and founded a small piece of something that looked oddly like a disc. I picked it up and began examining it wondering how such a little thing could cause such a big explosion. Behind the disc, there was a switch which controls the amount of explosion wanted to cause. Fascinated, I kept it in my pocket and started to find a way out of this land.
    I noticed that I was no longer in my room but in this strange deserted island. I sensed a strange spirit force in the place which sent my senses tingling. I walked and walked for days with no sign of any living beings. Finally on the 5th day, I met an old man. He looked familiar but I couldn't figure who he is.
    "Hello young one. It's been sometime since you last visited us. What brings you here?" the old man said.
    "Excuse me, but I think you got the wrong girl. I was stranded here a few days ago. I have no idea where I am right now. Do you know?" I asked.
    "Really? Then perhaps I have messed you up with another girl. Sorry." and with that, he vanished.
    "Mister!" I called but he was nowhere to be found.
    I stood there dumb founded, wondering what I should do now...

To Be Continued...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Land of Death

Wow ^^ Nice work keep it up

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

it's gd. Tho i read this already wen u showed me this. So elie u should know wut i think of this already.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it, but I like a lot of things, but now it's on my like list, so that's good right. Yup it's good.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

seems tat everyone hates my story...oh well...
    After my strange encounter with the old man, I stumbled across a vast forest which magically appeared out of nowhere. I ventured into the forest, hoping that I would somehow I would find something or someone that can help me to get out of this place.
    I met some weird creatures like a talking spider called Spidy, a handsome centaur who kept staring at me, a cute but ferocious squirrel, and not to mention some deadly-looking snakes which slithered on me when I was resting.
    I found some fruits and hunted some animals for food. It’s strange that I didn’t felt hungry for the past week. After eating, I continued my journey. Somehow, I have this feeling that after I cross this forest, everything will be ok. I quickened my paced, stopping occasionally only when I’m tired or eating. After two whole weeks or so (I lost track of time in the forest), I managed to come out from the forest. I stopped dead in my tracks. In front of me stood a gigantic dragon with it’s young. To my amazement, the dragon could talk.
    “Greetings, who might you, be? You look really lost, perhaps I could help you?” the dragon said gently to me.
    “Er… don’t mind me. I’m just a wanderer. But I could use some help. Do you know any way out of here?” I asked, noticing that I was shivering in fear.
    “There, there. Nothing to be afraid of, I won’t harm you. So you seek a way out of Death Island?” the dragon asked.
    “Er…yeah, I guess so,” I answered.
    “There’s only one way out, which is to seek and retrieve a golden necklace buried together with the ashes of wanderers that died here. It is a tough and gruesome job, only one with the power, ability and determination could achieve it. Never once did one wanderer succeed in retrieving it. Are you willing to take the risk?” he said.
    “Er… I guess so,” I replied, wondering how on earth I could achieve such a thing.
    “This is a spell casted upon my ancestors to teach them a lesson. This was once a prosperous place and was ruled by a beautiful witch. She provide us with food and shelter, without her no living creature could live in such harsh conditions,” he said. “One day, a young wanderer came here and our ruler fell in love with him. After he came, everything changed. He managed to persuade her to leave this place to provide a better future for their kids. She agreed,” he looked sad. There was a pause.
    “What happened next?” I asked, keen to know more about their past.

To Be Continued…

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Elie, you double posted. All of them are good ^^

Thanks

whoops..i guess i did...but i can't post till some1 does....*sigh*

Thanks

You can edit one post and delete the other ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast